Part 1

*Y/N's POV* Ohmygod! I'm gonna be late again! This days gonna be horrible! I mean my first period's with Mr. Brown, he is so boring! Ooo a Starbucks! Let's get some coffee! To hell with being late!
"Hey! Can I get a hazelnut latte, no sugar."
The guy at the counter doesn't even look up from his phone! "Umm... hello?!" Still not paying attention! Why is he paying more attention to his phone than the customers!?
Okay 1st I'm late, 2nd I need coffee and 3rd this idiot isn't even paying attention to my order!
"Hey! Asian guy look up!"
"I'M NOT FUCKING ASIAN! WHY DOES EVERYBODY THINK I'M ASIAN!?" finally, he replied!
Wow his eyes are such a deep chocolaty brown! Why am I thinking about his eyes?! Focus Y/N you need to get your coffee! "Yeah whatever" I reply "Now-can-I-PLEASE-get-a-hazelnut-latte-with-no-sugar?!"
With a simple 'yes' he goes back to texting! UNBELIEVABLE! I just kept the money on the counter and go to collect my order.  As soon as the barista gives me my coffee I rush out, who knew people at Starbucks could be so annoying!
._.
*Calum's POV*
Suddenly out of nowhere I hear this shrill voice shout- "Hey! Asian guy look up!"
Why the fuck do people think I'm Asian!?
I reply- "I'M NOT FUCKING ASIAN! WHY DOES EVERYBODY THINK I'M ASIAN?!" and then I look up... Oh fuck! The girl who just called me Asian had amazing tanned skin, with sparkly emerald eyes and wonderful long honey blonde hair! And her legs! That's the best! Fuck... she's sexy!
"Um hey! I would like to place my order please."
The voice of the new customer brings me out of my daydream about that girl. Wow I really want to get to know her!