Alterate Ending For "Worthless"

(Harry's POV)

I knew something was wrong when Louis went into the bathroom. I could see it in his face that something was wrong. Knowing this, I followed him, and as he shut the door, I stopped the door with my foot.

"What are you doing?" Louis asked, sadness laced in his voice.

"What's wrong Louis?" I asked.

"Nothing's wrong, Harry. I'm just... going to the bathroom."

"Lou, it's obvious that's a lie. What's wrong?" He stayed quiet and I was getting angry. "Fine. If you're going to the bathroom, I expect you to be out within the next few minutes."

I walked away from the door and let him close it. I sat against the wall, waiting for him to come out.

I heard a flush just a few minutes later, and the faucet being turned on. Seconds later, Louis walked out.

"See? I was just going to the bathroom." He spat and rolled his eyes.

I glared at him, half confused, half suspicious.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Let me see your wrists, Louis." I ordered.

"What? Why?" He got defensive and crossed his arms, hiding them.

"Just show them to me." My tone got softer. I needed to show him that I was there for him.

Tears started to build up in Louis' eyes, and he rushed towards me, engulfing me in a hug.

"I am so sorry, Harry."

I patted him on the back awkwardly. "Why are you sorry?"

"Because-- Nevermind." He started to pull away from the embrace.

Something clicked in me, and I was suddenly crying, sobbing actually, and clutching onto Louis as if my life depended on it.

"I'm the one who should be sorry!" I cried out. "I tortured you for days on end, made you suffer, I just- I'm so sorry!"

He pulled out of the hug to look me in the face. "Haz, it's okay. Just--"

I cut him off, crashing my lips onto his. Seconds later, I pulled back, noticing he wasn't moving.

"I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that.." I started to walk towards my room, but Louis grabbed my wrist and pulled us together, this time, kissing me.

I started kissing back and Louis slid his tongue along my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I instantly granted him permission, moaning as his tongue roamed every inch of my mouth. My hands eventually made their way up to his hair, as did his to mine.