Just Faded Memories

Encounter One: Coincidence

"Hey Miss! Miss! Wake up!" 

A voice is calling her. She thought she's having a good dream. But when she slowly opens her eyes, the good dream she thought earlier is no comparison in what she's seeing right now. A pair of mauve eyes, fair white skin, blonde hair, a... 

"Are you okay Miss?" 

That question made her back to reality... She tried to get up from her position but sadly Cyst felt dizzy and passed out without any word again. 

The guy keeps on waking her up but she didn't. Without hesitation, the chap decided to bring the girl to the nearest hospital. 

The minute Cyst regained her consciousness she's been familiarizing with the place. Upon looking beside her bed, she found the same guy before talking to the nurse. 

"Where am I?" Cysts interrupt. 

The guy bent over so close to her and said, "You're in the hospital Miss, Your lucky because the moment you fainted I was there to catch you." 

Now she remembered. She was walking home from university where she's working as a part time librarian when suddenly her vision darkened. 

"Since you brought her here you must take responsibility young man. And Miss you should rest for a bit and by then you can go home." 

"Hmnn...Okay. Thank you for your help." 

The nurse took her leave. 

"Err...Thank you also for your kindness Mister. I owe you this one..."Cyst blurted out. 

"Nah it's okay...don't mind it. It just happens I pass that alley, so it's not a big deal at all." The guy answered showing a blissful smile. 

"Huwaaa...he's so handsome. If this will happen over and over again it will be my pleasure to faint once more...hehe" she thought to herself. 

As soon as she prepared herself to leave the guy stick to his promise and took responsibility. He walked her to her house but it'll be boring if they just walk so they opened themselves to each other.  

"I'm Kyere, and you are?" the guy introduced himself. 

"Cyst" 

"Ahh...you have a unique name huh..." he chuckled. 

"Same goes for you." She smiled back. 

"Nah, it's not that unique, my parents got them in the internet and it hurts that they didn't put effort in thinking my name ha ha." Kyere respond while sulking in the middle of their way. And that made Cyst concluded that this guy is totally opposite of her.  

Cricket moments appeared but still they manage to create a conversation.  

"Weeeeh? Are you sure this is your house?" Kyere exclaimed not believing his eyes. 

*Nods*Nods* 

"This mansion is pretty big huh. So where are your parents? We should inform them for what happened earlier." He said while walking inside. He didn't notice Cyst while leaving behind and when he looked back he just saw Cyst looking down as if she is about to cry. 

"Hey you okay?" 

"Ha? Yeah..Errr...about my parents..ahmn..They died three years ago." She answered looking straight to him. 

"Sorry bout that I shouldn't asked that question. I'm sorry"  

"Nah don't be sorry. I'm kinda used to it. It's quite a while now so I'm used living in here alone." forcing a smile just to make sure he won't be upset.  

The topic died when silence showed. 

"Oh wait here, I will just prepare a tea and a cake for us" then Cyst left Kyere. 

"Waaah...not Japanese...Maybe she's from somewhere west." His mind said. 

While taking their afternoon tea, they continued chatting that was ended when they reached their destination earlier. And that was the start of their friendship. At the end of the day, they exchanged numbers and email. The strangers earlier turned into friends. And that's the start of their memories.

                                                                 •ø• ø• ø• ø• ø• ø• ø•

AN: its my first time here..though ive been making stories for four years I think...(i dont usually publish my works...since its just my whim and im not good in english esp grammar ) so..enjoy reading ^^