AN And The Escape

I am not a good writer. But i will improve over time
and you can help with that! If you have any tips, suggestions, or just nice comments, I'll be happy. Also, if you have any characters of your own that you would like me to add, good or bad characters I would love to hear them! Tell me their name, age, Pokemon or human, friends or enemies with Ash and any other things that you would like to add to the character.
" ": Speaking verbally
' ': Speaking Mentally (Telepathy)
Bold: Poke speech
Italics: thoughts
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS EXEPT OC's AND THE STORY!
-----
   War. War never changes. Us humans are very violent wether for land, anger, resources or Power. The Pokemon don't want to have anything to do with the wars unless if its putting a loved one in danger or their home being destroyed. All 6 main regions have recently become very greedy for land and power.

   There are 3 main Regional empires. The USSH (The United States of Sinnoh and Hoenn), EU (The Empire of Unova), and UR (United Regions-Kanto and Johto), and the Poorest of the superpowers, CSK (Confederate States of Kalos). Aloha and Altomare are the only independent countries that are neutral. Ash and his friends are stuck in the middle of a war between the UR and the EU. Ash and co. are pulled away from Kanto and are Prisoners of the EU but the prisoner ship has crashes and this is a chance to escape to Altomare which wasn't too far from the sinking ship.

  "Cmon guys we have to get out of here!" Ash yelled desperately trying to wake his friends.

  Both Misty and Brock wake up instantly and is confused where they are. They see Ash through the cell bars outside their cage.

  "Ash you got to get us out of here!" Misty said quickly and loudly but just to Ashes luck, a guard just happens to be patrolling the ship for any survivers and spots Ash and takes out his gun Yelling to get down in the floor in the Unovian language.

   Ash muttered something in an ancient language and he and his friends "Aura teleport" (1)
-----
   Ash and his friends find themselves in a storage area and find pokeballs in a box next to the door with a cage and inside the cage looked like a badly injured Pikachu. Ash and his friends jump in joy at the sight of their pokeballs but still worried about the condition of Pikachu. Ash and his friends run over to the boxes and take their pokeballs and the equipment that was token away from them.

   Ash picks the cage lock with a tiny rusty metal rod and takes the sleeping and almost dead pikachu out of the cage. Ash could feel Pikachu's cold blood drip onto his hand and floor but he could feel a faint heartbeat. "Thank Arceus Pikachus alive!" Ash said happily.

   "Ash, we are not out of the rabbit hole just yet, we still need to get out of here!" Brock exclaimed worried that they might die.

   Ash nodded and took his pokeballs and Pikachu and silently cursed the king of the UN for doing this to them and Pikachu
-----
   Meanwhile, The UN King felt a chill going up his spine.
-----
   Ash and his friends had to put guards to "sleep" with 3 handguns they found when in the storage area.

   "Ash how are we going to get out of here?!" Misty angerly exclaimed.

   They just happen to find a map of the Ship on the wall right next to them.

   "Well thats convenient. hmm here we are!" Ash said and they are right next to the exit of the ship.

   "Alright! lets get out of here!" Misty exclaimed happily.
-----