Boy from the bus

~Elenas P.O.V~
The was not shining from my window.Raindrops were falling from the sky...little raindrops were splashing on the road.I felt sorry for them...why?Even I don't know why.I thought that this day was going to be better then other boring days,but with this start I think that it will not.I got up from my bed.Freezing air touched my skin and I felt uncomfortable for the second but when I entered the shower all of my bad feelings just went away.
-Elena!please don't be late for the school honey!!-I suddenly heard my mom screaming.
-Okay mom!!
I got out of the shower.
***
I was looking for some casual clothes for today.I found green skirt and white T-shirt.
I went downstairs.My mum was cooking pasta for us.
-Hey El,lovely outfit-Anna looked at me.
-thanks mum,can I just eat at the schools?-I asked her-I am really not hungry right now.Besides the bus is going to arrive in just few minutes and I really don't want to miss it.
-Okay...-my mum looked a little bit confused and sad.
-Don't worry mum.I still like your pasta,and thats bot the reason why I am not eating it right now!-I kissed my mom on the cheek and
went outside to catch the bus.
Yellow,giant bus was coming.I entered it.The bus was full of students which were just listening to music or talking to each other.
I sat mear the bus driver and placed one headphone in my ear.I looked out of the window.All of the houses looked alike.
Rain was changing my mood from good to bad.
Yellow bus stoped and 2 boys entered.Taller one had curly hair and wore black sunglasses,he had many tattoos and wore all black,the second boy was very slim and had tattoos too,hes hair was very dark and he wore blue jeans and white T-shirt.curly haired boy winked at me.I smiled at him and winked too,he was hot as hell.Our driver countinued
driving and in 5 minutes we were near the school.I got out of the bus and entered HELL called school...I hade 3 mimutes left before my first class.My school bag was too heavy so I just put it into my closet (that little thing where students save their things during the school).
I took my English books and went to my class.I entered the classroom before the bell rang.I set
way too far from the blackboard but I was really happy becouse I don't like teacher staring at me while exlpaining the lesson or something...
teacher entered,Miss colins was standing over her table and was waiting for us to calms down.
-Hello students!Today I am going to introduce our 2 new students,please welcome Harry Styles and Zayn Malik!-Miss Colons started clapping but no one in the class clapped with her so she stopped.
-Okay guys!tell us more about you!-Teacher was very excited woth no reason
-My name is Harry and I am 17.I have a cat named Dusty and elder sisyer called Gemma.Also a bunch of ex-girlfriends!-he smirked.
Boy from the bus.
-Okay,and what about you Zayn?
-Hi,I am Zayn and I am 17 too.I like street art and stuff like that.Soo...I don't have any animals.
-Okay fine take your sits!-said Miss Colins.
Harry passed some girls who where looking at him like he was an angel.He did not even notice them.He sat next to me.
-Hey there girl from the bus!-He said.
-um..hi.-I whispered back
-Soo..is this lesson enough interesting for me to listen to it?
-I don't think so but for real Harry,talks about the lesson is the worst way to make conversation with a girl.
First Harry looked confused but than he got very angry
-Fine..okay!-He said too loud.
-Mr.Styles! Be quiet please!!!-Mrs Colins looked at us.
Rest of my day was really boring,after English lesson Harry dissapeared.