insane fun

August 2,2016
Dear diary,

Today, Lewis and I can finally leave this place. We talked about what we would do when we leave. First, we will buy a house and move in. Then, we would get jobs but promise to still make time for each other. I am so happy that when I got up, I French kissed Lewis and we were just kissing until the nurse came and everyone outside saw. But we didn't care because we'll never have to see them again.

I was looking at place one last time with Moned. "I'm gonna miss you when you leave." To tell the truth, I was going to miss Moned too. He, besides Lewis, actually understood me. I saw him as a brother and could tell he saw me like that too. Over the months, we did so much. All of the pickup lines we told to girls, only to break their hearts, the panty raids, playing pranks and games on the other patients, and sneaking in the kitchen just to mess it up. We even gave each other lockets we stole.  "I'm going to miss you too. At least we have something to remember each other by." I held up the locket on my wrist and smiled. He hugged me and I hugged back.

Lewis was walking down the hall, towards us with a nurse at his side. "Gentleman, I want to do one last thing with you." "What is it?" Moned and I said this at the same time. We sometimes did this and everyone thinks it's either cute or funny. "We are going to prank our last victim." Moned and I looked at each other and worried that this was going to be bad.

We walked into the room of a patient named Eric. The prank was to make him scared and we had four hours to do that. Lewis told the nurse to leave when we got there and she walked away. Lewis had a bag of fake knifes that looked real,fake blood, and super glue. We knew what we were going to do. When we were done, we went outside of Eric's room and waited.

When he showed up and opened his door, he screamed so loud. The knifes were all around his room, most of them having fake blood on them. We all laughed and went to our room and talk to Moned. A nurse came in and told us that all of us can leave and we were happy. I can't wait to start living with Lewis and Moned.

Love, Richard ~