You Can't Buy Love

I laid in bed as the sound of Nightmare by A7x blared so loud from my Radio-Alarm clock (which I had hooked up to surround sound speakers)piercing the veil of my sleep. 

Urgh...School... I sighed mentally.

   Instead of turning the alarm clock/radio off I simply sat up and fell out of the bed...Correction.I hugged the floor.What?It looked like it need it!I let out a groan and stood.

6:15?Bleh. I said to myself.

I walked to my bathroom and washed my face to wake myself up.I sighed and brushed my teeth,and then went to my closet to pick out an outfit for the day.I chose a pair of black skinny jeans,a loose black tanktop with the yellow batman symbol across the chest,and a black cardigan.I pulled them on then straightened my chacolate brown hair,and then did my make up.Simple.Mascara,liquid eyeliner,done.My hair was an epic fail because It just ended up looking super wavy.

I slipped on some socks,and a pair of black allstars,and jogged downstairs.The smell of bacon and coffee surronded me.The better part of downstairs was a Cafe my mother owned,and she was always at work.My two brothers,who were twins,Trey and Troy,worked here full time,ever since they graduated.I work here on my spare time.I walked into the kitchen and hugged my brothers and kissed my mother on the cheek.She smiled and handed me a plate with an cheese and bacon omlet,with a side of hash and saucsage,and a Vivian's Bakery mug of coffee with french vanilla creamer.

"Your father is picking you up after school,remember to come home right after school,we have some things to discuss." She said with a forced smile.

My father left her when I was six.He is filthy rich and quite the buissness man.I spent almost every summer at his house,but he was never around,always busy with work or on a 'trip'.

I sat at a table at the edge of the big room,where sofas,booths,love seats,tables,coffe tables,chairs,recliners,and a bar with barstools.A few elderly people sat at scattered booths,some hipsters drank coffee and played on there devices and sat on sofas,at tables,and in booths.

One person in paticular caught my eye.He stared at me,his eyes crystal blue,his hair messy and ebony black,it fell just into his eyes,he had on a black button up dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up,revealing many tattoos on his pale forearms.His eyes caught mine.

I looked down,and took one last sip of my coffee before getting up,and bringing it back to my mother.

"Mom,who's that guy?" I asked,pointing back behind me.

"What guy?" she asked.

I turned around to show her,but he was gone,she put her hand on my back and gave it a pat.

"You better hurry off to school,it's 7:10!" she said seriously.

I gasped.

"Oh no!I have 10 minutes!Bye Mom!Bye Boys!" I said running out of the kitchen and dodging tables,as I made my way to the door,just as I went to open it a hand grabbed my wrist.

I felt a cold electric pulse run down my spine,as I turned to see the mystery guy was there.

Man he's tall... I thought to myself as I stared up at him.

I was lost in his sparklie sea blue eyes.

"You forgot something." he said as a smile tugged onto his perfect lips.

"Huh?" I said as he handed me a black and white poka-dot bag.My black and white poka-dot bag.

"Oh,um...er...thanks..." I said awkwardly reaching for my bag,but he pulled his arm back and up before I could grab it.

I gave him a confused look.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Um...Lillie...." I said nervously.

He smirked and handed me my bag.

"Do you need a ride?" he asked still holding my wrist,but gently,like he was afraid he would hurt me.

"Um..I don't know...my mom doesn't like me getting in cars with-" I began.

My mom cut me off."No,Lillie,It's fine,this is Zayn,his father works with yours."

Zayn winked at me.

I blushed."Um..ok..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ride was awkward...for me...he drove really fast in a sports car.

I was deep in thought when the car suddenly stopped,woah,we're already here!

I looked at him opening the door. "Thanks for the ride."

"Are you already late?" he asks curiously.

I nod solemnly.

He gets out the car and smiles,as I give him a confused look.

"I'll take care of it." he said with an emotionless face,and a wink.

I followed in behind him,as he approaches the main office.

He stopped just before the door and turned to me.

"Stay right here." he commanded.

I narrowed my eyes,and raised my eyes brows in disbelief and put my hands on my hips.

"I'm serious." He said looking me in the eyes.

I rolled my eyes,and leaned against the wall.He smile,then it quickly faded and he walked into the office.I saw his face,and the lady working the desks'. She was intimidated.But she smiled with uneasy and a nod,she did something on the computer,and he he raised his eyebrows with a nod,and came out.

"Ok," He said looking at me seriously.

"Ok?What'd you do?" I asked,and he took a step closer to me.

I felt his cool breath on my cheeks.

"I signed you in." he said looking in my eyes,and I felt my chest tighten.I wanted to believe that,but I knew it wasn't true.

"No you didn't." I challenged.

He looked shocked for a second,then a proud smirk plastered across his lips.

"You better be getting to class." he said bringing his lips to my ear."You wouldn't want to be late."

I stumbled back a little and he winked.I looked down thinking.

I'm...confused....why....wha- I need to get to class,I'll be late!Wait,aren't I already late?

I looked back up,but he was gone.As was his car,I turned around and shook my head and walked off to class.

He haunted my thoughts that entire day.He was-I don't know there was something about him,he was...different.And what did my father and mum want to talk to me about?These thoughts distracted me all day long.

(A/N So comment and tell me what you think,Comment/Vote/Fan/Eat-a-cookie!!Byes!) 

XxBEKAHxX