Loving like gravity

We barely knew each other, yet to me your greetings seemed special, far from the ordinary. I didn't notice the sparkle in your eyes, but with each photo I saw, the longer times hands ticked away on the clock. Our small conversations seemed like nothing but soon developed into something far greater than looking at the stars.. I started to fall for you when I realized I couldn't get enough of you. Our conversations grew eternal and our laughs delightful. Soon I was saving your selfies and you mine. I fell in love with that untamed spirit you let roar with passion. And that's exactly what happened, my heart fell for you as gravity started to pull it to reality. For I saw your eyes stop sparkling for me, I noticed our conversations growing short. Although we tried our best, we couldn't find the ground we were once on. And gravity pulled my heart to the earth after letting it float so high, only to smash on the ground like glass. The reflections forming memories of our intimacy and our compassion. For loving you was like gravity, it was fun to float around a while; before it pulled me back down to realize you were pulled down sooner and made a kite fly above instead of ending it when we could or should. Each word you spoke was me putting my hand on the gun, each sentence was aiming it for my own heart, and the period was me pulling the trigger. For reality of it all to me is that when I love, it's like gravity. And I fall down only to have a glass heart shatter on the ground.