The Girl in Red

I walked into the familiar room, being greeted by many different people. I smoothed my blue button down shirt and ran my hand through my brown hair.

It had been the first time in months that I had been forced to go to youth group, ever since my parents found out I was selling drugs to underclassmen.

"Chris! Nice to know you're still here" Mrs. Caren said, folding her hands in front of her. I nodded and proceeded to walk across the hall to a group of teenagers my age.

"Chris! You're back!" Lisa said, embracing me in a tight hug. I laughed and a girl in a dark red sweater caught my eye.

She was standing in the group and was sitting on one of the fold-up tables. She has a leather skirt that produced every curve of her body. She looked at me and bit her lip, looking at me up and down. I mean what could we actually do at a church?

"Alright ladies and gentlemen! Since you're all a little childish at heart we have decided to play hide and go seek! Jacob is the seeker and we're starting now!".

Everyone shrieked, running around the halls. I followed the girl intrigued by her personality, she turned around and looked at me with pleasure in her eyes.

She leaned against the handicap bathroom door and grabbed my tie, pulling me in with her. She locked the door and put one finger on my mouth and put her hands on my shoulders, pushing my onto the closed toilet seat.

She swayed her hips slightly, pulling off her oversized sweater, revealing her large milky breasts. She pulled up her leather skirt and sat on top of my lap, easing her way up and down my hard cock as it throbbed in my pants.

She brought her mouth close to my ear "You want to be dirty big boy?". I nodded with excitement as she kneeled down in front of me, unbuckling my belt to reveal my large hard cock.

She rubbed it slowly first and than teased it by putting her mouth on the tip. She started going faster, chocking on my cock as I pushed her head down to take it all in.

"Fuck" I moaned as I came in her mouth. She took her time licking it all up, almost causing me to cum again.

I got up and grabbed her ass, making her grin at me. I tore off her red laced panties and propped her up against the cold white wall and pushed my cock into her, thrusting harder and harder making the pictures on the wall shake violently.

She begged me to go faster which made me move her to the sink, slamming her body against the mirror on the wall. She moaned, squirting juice all over my cock.

I left her sitting in the sink, licking her throbbing cunt to taste all of her delicious juices, making her moan uncontrollably. I grabbed her breasts in the process and started sucking on her nipples as she sat defenseless in the small sink.

She smiled at me, touching my cock one last time "Maybe we can do it behind the altar next time?" She winked, put her clothes back on and walked out, leaving me naked in the handicap bathroom.