How they met

Nicole's POV
I was walking in the mall and all of a sudden I was kissing the floor.This was a normal occurrence because I am clumsy and when I fall I kiss the floor.So any who I was there to be looking for a pair of jeans for Katelyn because she is a lazy blueberry.But the reason I really came is cause the one of the workers D.A.N.T.E .He wus love.He wus life. (Even though my fat blueberry of a freind doesn't like him).I slowly walked over to the store like I wasn't a normal customer that stalked the Model of a worker that flips his LOVELY blue blueberry smelling hair every time someone walked by.He looked over and I tripped over a stand of Stalker Shades(Creepy sunglasses) and for the second time that day, I kissed the floor.He heard the BANG of the stand falling and my puffball of a body slapping against the floor.He looked over and I hid behind the Stalker Shades . He looked confused and puzzled and then horrified then happy, kinda like a kitten puking up a oversized hair ball.But in a cute way.My Senpai noticed me and I was scared for my little dust bunny of a life.

Dante's POV
I heard a crash and nearly peed myself, but I held it in because I knew that the Girl that melts my heart every time I see her would be coming here like she does everyday.Everyday for the past few weeks I have been actually showering, doing my hair, and brushing my teeth so I can be presentable.Heck I even started to eat healthy and work out so I would be healthy.The thing that my friends don't like and yell at me about is that I haven't even got her name yet.I don't even know the name of the girl that made me healthy again.I just can't work up enough courage to even talk to her. She walks around like she owns the place.So confidentially and its intimidating.I jump out of my thoughts and look over to see what the noise was. It Was Her.She looks over and I slip under my desk because I had visible sweat stains but my name-tag from my work uniform caught the lip of my desk and ripped off , ripping my brand new uniform.I cringed at the thought of my manager yelling at me because I randomly ripped my name tag.I wasn't even a security guard he would probably say.I am a clerk, a boring blue haired clerk.I heard a tap on my desk and a angelic voice said " I am ready to check out" I slowly slipped on a jacket I brought with me because it was sussposed to be cold to cover the hole in my shirt from my name tag and my sweat stains.I slipped out from under my desk and flipped my hair as I stood up.I looked down at her deep, mysterious grey eyes and her amazing fashion taste.She was wearing a top that was just one size too small and her shorts that were obviously too big because she had to have a large belt to hold them in place.She was perfect in every way.Her hair was twisted into a messy bun and she had bright neon green converse on.She looked up at me with a glowing smile and put a pair of Tinted glasses on the counter.

Nicole's POV
After I fell I grabbed a pair of stalker glasses and decided that they were the reason that he noticed me and I needed a way to get close to him so I would buy them.When he saw me he instantly smacked himself under his desk like a annoyed guy does to a fly.I was so scared but I made myself brush off and walk over.I slowly waddled over and cringed and I knocked on his desk and said " I am ready to check out" I knew that I studdered the whole time and I expected to see a disgusted face pop up any minute but that didn't happen..he slowly slipped up with a jacket on and he flipped his hair too.My inner fan girl was stabbing herself because she was too excited.He looked me in the eyes then looked at what I was wearing.I then shuddered at the thought of what I was wearing.My cousins shirt that was a year younger than me some old shorts out of my moms closet that ended up in mine and some converse that don't fit and are giving me blisters at this very moment.Don't even mention the messy bun attempt 284 that was plopped dead center
on my head.I Was A Mess.But he looked at me like I was a goddess.I got nervous.I gave him my stalker glasses and he rung them up then when I went to give him the moneys he didn't accept it he said it was on him and paid for it out of his pocket.Then he smiled and said that he thinks we should meet up at 4 at some fancy restruant I forgot the name of for dinner.I literally thought I was dreaming and said, "pinch me" out loud then
immediately blushed thinking about what I had done.

Dante's POV
"Omigoshh"I can't believe what just happened I exclaimed to myself once she left.I had just asked a dream herself on a date and she excepted."Oh Crap" I slap myself it's already 3:45 the date is at 4. I hurry and pack my stuff up and go home sick then, drive like I'm on Mario Cart home.Once I get there I have ten minutes. I jump in the shower and speed shower like never before.Then I comb my hair, put on something nice and lastly, drench myself in cologne and deodorant. I sprint out the door and I cram myself in my crappy car and play Mario cart once again till I get there.I look at myself in the mirror and I see a different Dante in the mirror. A more put together Dante.A real Dante.Then it hits me. I DON'T KNOW HER NAME!I look around and she pretty much breaks my eye with her beauty.She had her hair down and curled and she was wearing a short dress that just barely hit her knees, and her shoes were these sparkly heels that looked like a clear version of dorthys slippers.She was even more beautiful than ever.She spotted me and with a daze in her eyes walked over. I kinda trembled but then pulled it together because I knew I would find out her name and I would become her boyfriend.

THANKS FOR READING THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY FIRST FANFIC.PLEASE FOLLOW ME AND VOTE FOR A NEW CHAPTER AND MAYBE EVEN A NEW WHOLE FANFIC! BYEEEEE