The tall man

Hello my name is officer Brown. I am going to tell you a sad and scary story I am talking about a phone call I got that was the most scariest call I ever had, here it is: " 911 what's your problem " I said. " hello my name is Mary and there is a tall man standing outside of my patio he was there for a good 1 hour." She said, " ok can you tell me what she looks like." " yes he is very tall wears a suit and tie, he is walking closer to me what should I do?" " Mary do u have a son or is there any one in the house with you?" " just me and my son." " ok go to the room with your son and lock the door." " oh my gosh he has no face!" She was scared as you hear her run to the room. You can hear a man like he was talking though the phone. He said: there all mine now. " help me omg help." " help is on the way, Mary you need to keep calm." Widows break open. Mary screaming" he has my son, help me!" " Mary run away get out of there." " no I have to save my son!, tell my mom and dad I love them." She crying because it maybe be last time on earth. You here the mans voice it gives me goosebumps up and down my arms, he says: that was to easy, now who's going to be next let's see oh I know your little girl. " you put one hand on her I will beat you up!"  " yeah right I know where you live officer Brown. Before I can say anything he hang up on me. That was all of my story now you know. THE END.
To let you know this is fake hope I didn't scare you that much.