Chapter 1

Kate POV

" Natalia you have five minutes before I leave you here ! " She does this every morning. She can't never just get her ass up. " Here I come Kate !" she said as she was finishing up her make-up. Natalia is my cousin. She is the golden girl at school . Everyone adores her and she is very popular unlike me. My role is to be the nerd and portray my mission. So yes I'm not a nerd but I'm not a usual school girl either. I'm a spy agent that goes undercover at different places as different identities but this one just happens to be the schools nerd ...... Yay! Note the sarcasm. I became a spy because I had to take after my mother and father after they died on their mission at sea. So I kinda had to take the lead role at a young age. Natalia doesn't know that I'm a spy she thinks I'm just here because I needed somewhere to live. Actually I have more money than she thinks but she can never know about that. Our little secret .

By now Natalia and I are in the parking lot at school. Natalia being her usual self gets dropped off at the front so she doesn't have to be seen with me. She says it's just a popularity thing but it doesn't really matter I lost all emotion when my parents died.
When I got out the car everyone was looking me up and down like I'm the school's whore. Oh flipping penguins! I forgot to tell you what I had on this morning. I have on some joggers with a loose t-shirt, black converses, with some fake freckles and braces, and a small messy bun. So yeah I'm playing the hell out of my cover right now. I went to the counselor's office for my schedule . And as I read it said

1st period .... P.E
2nd period ...... Chemistry
3rd period ........ Math
4th period ........ English
5th period ........ Social Studies
Lunch
6th period ......... Music
7th period ........ Career Studies

Well at least I had P.E right now. I went to the gym were we had to follow the teacher to the track. " Alright listen up you miken poops. You will run this track non - stop until I say stop. Do you hear me ?! We will have blood , sweat, and tears in this class . We will strive for success. Everyday you will make it to this class on time ....." I kinda zoned out. I didn't know what the hell was his problem but it sure wasn't anything good. Maybe his wife left him or maybe his...

" Hey " I was pulled out of my thought by some kid who looks Indian. Time for action.
" Hi ! My name is Kate. " I flashed my bright braces at him. He winced. Score !!
" Well Kate My Name is Brian. We've been teamed up together for running the track. " He said as he began running not even bothering to stay for my comment. Asshole !
" Oh Yeah Rightt. Well Let's Get To It Then! " I yelled after him and went on my mary way. I think that's how they say it.

Well you can just say that I was the last one running or you can say that I just kicked all those loser asses by simply running . Either one is accepting in my book but I prefer the second one. Everyone was out of breath and some passed out from exhaustion. Me I was reading a book on Romeo and Juliet while slick laughing because everyone was looking at the nerd in amazement. * Hint hint * Mwah

This day can't get any better.

AUTHORS NOTE

So How Was My First Chapter ? I'm Only Doing This One Until I Get At least One Comment Saying To Keep Going. Motivation Is Key. 😉