xoxo, A

"Today is the day" Maya thought to herself. "Today is the day Riley comes back to Rosewood from London." She was lost in deep thought so she didn't hear the teacher asking her a question.
"Maya this is the third time today you weren't listening. Your at school to lean not day dream" mr. Feeney spat out.
"Uh, you won't be my teacher as of tomorrow so why should I care?" Maya shrugged. This comment got her sent straight to the principals office.
"Hello Maya." The principal said without looking up.
"Hello sir." Maya rolled her eyes sitting down.
"No, stand up. Your going home." He said "your suspended."
Maya's eyes widened "what? My family isn't even home, how am I supposed to go home!" She yelled.
The principal glared.
"No. I'm not suspended. I'm leaving this school. For good."
Maya turned and walked out of the building, a teacher started after her and she got in her car sticking her middle finger up.
"Guess I'll go to the Matthews house, she's probably home."
Maya sighed driving down the block, one of her favorite songs, No words by Sabrina carpenter came on, she turned it up and sang loudly.
When she came to a stop someone tapped on her window
"Hey hart." Lucas friar and his deviously handsome  self smiled.
"What the fuck friar!" She yelled "someone could hit you!"
He got in her car. "Where are we going?"
"I'm going to rileys house. Your going back in school. You still attend it"
There was a weird silence,
"Nope. I'm going where ever your going."
Maya drove for the next 30 minutes with out talking to him.
"your incredibly hot when you drive."
Maya's heart started racing. "You think I'm hot?" She asked raising a brow.
"Of course" he said in a deep tone his hand going to her upper thigh.
"Ooh" she smirked. "We could make one stop at my house I guess...my parents are never home."
Lucas smirked as well as they pulled into her driveway. He quickly unbuckled and got out running to her side and scooping her up.
"I'm so glad your my girlfriend Maya, but are you sure you want to do this?" He asked
"Of course huckleberry"
--------------------------------------
Next chapter will be smut, but this story isn't always going to be dirty, just occasionally.