Little Brothers

Okay, so Little Brothers is finished after a couple of hours. My head is beat and my brain overcooked. It’s 2:11 AM and I had just finished my second story of the day. Wow, Mama, you must be proud.

So, I just have this inkling in writing for the forgotten. The one-time show up characters. So, let’s welcome, Tsutsumi-kun. I really found him quite… like me. And I really wanted to write this since I re-watched the anime.

Disclaimer: Inaho, Tsutsumi, Kazuma and the rest of the crew does not belong to me. It belongs to the creator of Yakitate! Japan. I only own the feels and the plot.

Big Sisters and Big Brothers, Read on and feel the emotions, the feels!!!

Little Brothers

An Inaho and Tsutsumi friendship fic

Bring! The sound of the bell ringing brought Inaho out of her sudden dozing. She stood up from where she sat behind the counter and greeted her first customer with a bright smile.

“Welcome to Pantasia Southern Tokyo Branch, how may I help you?”

Truth be told, Inaho Azuma doesn’t really get why she’s doing this. It’s not like she’s getting paid. She’s not even an employee here. But the fact remains that with two cute puppy dog face (Kazuma and Shigeru) a pitiful sweet kitty face (Tsukino-chan) and a threatening look (Ken-san), she just can’t say no when they asked her to.

And to think, she was just delivering her brother’s forgotten birth certificate.

Gosh, How cruel are thee Fate?

But, back to the present. Inaho looked on curiously at the customer who came in. He is quite a looker, she admits. Silver hair sleeked back and yet the bangs framed his face quite wildly. He was wearing a white business suit and perusing around the store. When he didn’t pick anything, she got out of the cashier and moved to where he was.

“Are you looking for something in particular, sir?” She asked.

“Ah, no, no, I was actually looking for a staff.” He said, a smile on his face.

“Oh? Who?”

“Shigeru. Shigeru Kanmuri, I wanted to talk to him, but it seems like he’s not here.” He said this with an added sigh on the tail.

She blinked. “Shige-chan and the others will be back soon. You can wait here if you like.”

“Ah, I wouldn’t want to impose.” He said. “I can just come back later.” He was about to leave but Inaho caught his arm.

“Please. You don’t understand how bored I am here. I don’t have any other company besides bread.” She said. “Please, please, please, please stay. I am begging you here. You are the first Human being who entered this shop since the others left.” Some other times, Inaho would be ashamed in doing this. She was not the type to beg. Especially since she doesn’t even know the guy, hot or not. But after four hours of not having human to see or talk to, one tends to lean on the first person they see.

“Er… sure.” He seemed unsure and looked at her quite weirdly.

“Don’t worry, sir.” She said. “I’ve got no reasons besides having company. Promise. I’m committed to another.”

Which wasn’t really a lie since, despite the fact that she hadn’t really sorted things out with Sylvan, she promised herself to him… eight years ago.

He seemed to sigh in relief. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to judge you.”

“It’s fine.” Was her speedy reply. “I understand I’m acting like a loony bin.”