Abusive Love

BEEP,BEEP,BEEP,BEEP,BEEP,went the alarm clock.I got up to turn off the alarm clock.I wAs excited to see my bbff's, destiny, kacy, and Travis,but it's a bummer to be back on school.The reason I hate it is because of the ass hole I see every day at school,Harry Styles.He's a bitch make,and his friends follow in his footsteps.before I start getting ready I go to my sisters room to wake her up.When I opened the door she was putting on her shirt."Don't you knock"Chloe said yelling at me."Next time lock the damn door",I said slamming the door.I headed back towards my room.When I got there I grabbed a navy blue v-neck and a pair of skinny jeans.I headed towards the bath room ,put my cloths on the counter,and started brushing my hair.WhenI done I got out of my pj's and into the cloths that I picked out, than I heard someone call my name."Layla your bus will be hear in three minutes"my sister said."I said i'll be ready in five minutes half an hour ago", I said."Fine I'll drop you off,but you ten or else I'm leaving you", she said.I started to put on some makeup.When I got done I grabbed my iPhone,ran out of my room,down the stairs,and out of my room."This is why I need my own car",I said once I was in the car.It took 15 minutes to get to my school and the car was full of silence.

"Thank God", I said getting out of the car.I walked in the school and headed towards the lunch room.When I got there I sat in front my bff's."How was your summer",Destiny said."My summer sucked,what about yours",I said."Ok"she said."Are you excited",Kacy asked me."For what", I asked."Teen living,it's a class were taking",Kacy said."Overjoyed",i said with sarcasm."How's your dad",travis asked me."In jail",I said."What happened", he asked me."He got caught selling drugs",I told him."I'm sorry",he said."It's just me and my sister",I said."Aww you poor girl",Harry said."Nice to see you to",I said with sarcasm.He kept on walking and sat down at a table full of strangers."Are you going to eat that",Kacy asked me."No"'i said pushing my plate towards her."You've gotten a lot skinner",Destiny said.My heart started to pound cause I didn't want her finding out that I'm not eating."Thanks",I said.Than bell rang and I grabbed my tray and put it in this thing.The hole school had to head to the gym so we could find out what class we were going to be in.Than the principle came in and everyone was quit."We are going to start with 9th grade", one of the teachers said.

"Layla Flowers",I heard one of the teachers call my name.I was the last 10th grader to be called on.I walked towards the teacher that called my name.I looked at the class and saw Harry Styles.He saw me and gave me an evil smile.I walked to the end of the line.We walked out of the gym and headed towards the class.

"Have a set anywhere you want",the teacher said.I sat in one of the corners in the back.I looked over and saw a new girl."Hi my names is Gabby,you",she said."Layla",I said."How long have you lived in Florida",she asked me."All my life",I told her."I just recently moved hear",she said."Tell me about your family",she said."My mom died when I was 3,my dads in jail,both of my grandmas and grandpas died,I have no aunts or uncles,and I live my older sister",I told her"No offense,but your life sucks",she said."Yea I kinda figured that out",i told her."Ms.Flowers why does your life suck",the teacher said."I'd rather not tell",i said."Why not",the teacher said."Because I don't wanna",I said."Anyway.My name is Mrs.M and I'll be teaching you reading and language arts.You will have me 1st and 2nd period.",the teacher said",turn to page 136 in your language book".the teacher said.

***

"Class was boring",i said to Travis."Class is always boring",I told him."Class is always boring",he said.Before I could say anything Harry pushed me against the wall."Hey bitch", I said.(don't get me wrong i love 1D)."