Why Bully

Once there was a girl Named Melanie.She was brave Bold Nice kind.But.....There was means Girls that were bullying her and they were not so nice.There Names were Taylor,Maddie,Brooke,Paige,Veronica. They Punched her they did whatever they wanted.Once when Melanie went home she found out in the news that her Parents had been killed by Taylor And Maddie She Cried"Fuck Fuck Fuck FUCK!!!!"Melanie Said."I will Never forget the day this happens"Melanie Said.She went upstairs to her Room she Found pairs scissors she cut all her hair.The Next Morning Melanie Woked up she went to the bathroom she rushed she was Almost late for school.She ate Breakfast did her hair changed and rushed to school."Look at the fat fat ugly bitch!"Said Taylor."I know she is a hoe"Said Maddie.She sat down Next to her friend Morgan."Hi what's up"Said Morgan."HEY where's Alex"Melanie Said."He is Sick"Said Morgan."Ohh that Unlucky"Said Melanie.Then Her teacher Ms.McCarthy."MELANIE!!"Said Miss McCarthy."Yes"Said Melanie"Come Up and say Your Speech"Said Ms.McCarthy."Ok"Said Melanie.As Mealanie Walked up into the class she had a funny Feeling Her stomach.She started Saying her speech Until Taylor Begins too eat gum band chew loud as she can."SHUT UP!!"Said Ms.McCarthy. Make me Plz"Said Taylor.Detention"Said Ms.McCarthy.No thx"Said Taylor.Melanie Started to run And go home.After she was home she found Alex in her Bed room.