Chapter 1: Metamorphosis

When- what
When- no what time is it? This school is so aggravating!
I look over to my two best friends, Armin and Mikasa. They're out of it too. Mikasa'a asleep, and Armin is secretly on his phone.
"Arlelt! Give me that pho-

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnggggggg; the bell
"Whoo!", I yell with joy.
Armin gets up from his seat and runs out the class, leaving his workbook.
"Armin! Hey! Wait up!!", I yell
I grab his book and walk over to a sleeping Mikasa.
"Oi, Mikasa...it's time to go!", I say as I shake her shoulder roughly.
Mikasa's eyes flutter open. She grabs my hand and twists it around.
"Owwww!!", I screech
"Get out!!", Mr. Snotrad yells out at the both of us
Mikasa collects her belongings and we both head out of the class.
"Sheesh, tell that to the vein popping out of your forehead!", Mikasa says slapping her forehead
I hear Mr. Snotrad groan and I giggle.
**                                                                **
I get a text message from Armin saying he's already left the school. Great. We were supposed to start Christmas Break off with each other.
"Armin left us, so let's plan another time". I say to Mikasa who seems to be busy on her phone.
"Yeah uh-huh", she says distractedly
"See ya!", I say walking off

I look at the time, and it's almost 4. I guess I could go get something to eat. Since I don't have a car yet, I take the bus to get around, but the restaurant is a close distance away.

I walk about 2 blocks down the street from my school to a Chick-fil-A. Once I get there I order a 12 piece chicken nugget meal, a lemonade, and an ice dream.
I get my food and decide to eat inside. I get on my phone and check Instagram and Snapchat.
Mikasa added Armin and I to a group chat on iMessage. ~

Momkasa ((contact name)): 
Hey guys, my house tonight?
Jaeger Bombtastic ((me)):
Sure. I'm at Chick-fil-A right now though.
Blonde Coconut ((contact name)):
Omw! [on my way]
Jaeger Bombtastic ((me)):
Where have you been?
Blonde Coconut ((contact name)):
Mr. Snotrad was about to take my phone so you know I had to blast🚀
Jaeger Bombtastic ((me)):
Lol. Okay. See you guys l8tr
Momkasa ((contact name)):
Okay. Hurry up, I got the snacks!
Blonde Coconut ((contact name)):
See ya!
*~
I finished up my meal and left the restaurant. It was getting dark outside and a little chilly.
I had to walk to a nearby bus stop to get to Mikasa's house since she lives 20 minutes away from school. I walked down the street and past a dark alley.

"Slrrrrp.", a mysterious sound sounded, I tried replaying but couldn't.
I stopped walking and looked straight ahead telling myself not to look in the direction where the sound came from.
Of course, me being me I did the opposite of what my conscience was telling me not to.

I turned my head to the left. A short, dark-haired man... I think a man? Was hovering over someone's body. I tried not to make a whole scene and scream my heart out but it was really hard not to.
"Haha", the dark-haired guy gave out a throaty chuckle as he stood up straight and wiped what seemed like blood off his face.
"Umm...I-I'm s-sorry", I say backing up slowly.
"For what? You haven't done anything to hurt me yet have you?", he said with a swift tone.
"N-no?", I stutter confused as hell
The dark-haired guy sped over to me grabbing my arm.
He was so fast. I didn't even see him move.
I hold my breath scared as heck.
He pins me against the alley wall, his face so close to mine I could almost taste his breath.
"Please. Don't. Kill. Me", I whisper squeezing my eyes shut
"That depends on your behavior, kid", he says grinning showing the point of his fang.
Vampire. Of course.
"My...behavior?", I say in curiosity
He puts his arms around my shoulder and closed into my neck. I could feel his cold breath. I suddenly felt my pants getting tighter and tighter.

What?!!
The dark-haired man licked my neck and I attempted to run. He knew my instincts to well and quickly bit into my neck.
I closed my eyes and flinched, but it didn't hurt. I just stood there waiting for pain, but nothing happened.
"Ow...?", I say
The dark-haired guy licked the excess blood of my neck and pulled away.
"It didn't...hurt?", he says looking at me wit his bold, sexy, dark eyes
EREN!!
"N-no... Is it supposed to?", I say curious of his answer.
He took his arms off my shoulder and looked down at the ground.
He took awhile before answering me
"If when I bite someone, and it doesn't hurt... They're considered 'mine' ", he says quietly.
"WHAT!?", I yell
He's hot and all but...I'm not ready for a relationship right now.
"I had a hunch you were when I smelled you", he says with a smirk
"S-smelled me?", I say scared as hell now.
"Yes. I can smell people's blood. I'm a vampire. Not really supposed to be telling you this, but fuck it", he says with a blank expression.
"W-what's your name?", I ask with my eyes closed scared he might get upset.
"Levi", he said winking at me.
My stomach started getting butterflies. He was so hot I just wanted to grab him and never let go.
"What's yours kid?", Levi says smiling
"Beautiful", I say with googly eyes just realizing what I had said.
I jump up to look at his expression to see if he'd caught what I said.
"Your name's beautiful?", Levi questioned me
"Oh-uh-er-heh no I-I uhh...m-my names Eren", I stuttered like an idiot
"Eren... So what was the 'beautiful' part about?, he smiled crossing his arms
I blushed and looked away totally embarrassed.
"Cute.", Levi said as he slightly stood on his tippy-toes to ruffle my hair.
If was silent for a moment...and getting a little awkward, so Levi decided to break the silence.
"So...what are you doing later on?, Levi asks trying hard not to sound desperate.
Was he serious? So he thinks he could just bite me and call me his boyfriend? Nuh-uh.
"I was actually just on my way to my best friend's house.", I said nonchalantly.
"Best friend? May I ask, who?", he says
"Her name's Mikasa. Mikasa Ackerman. My other best friend, Armi-
"MIKASA?!", Levi yelled cutting me off mid-sentence
"Ye-yeah. I've known her since we were little.", I say confused my his sudden urgency.
Levi had a shocked look on his face. He tried saying someting, but nothing came out. He turned around and blissfully fled where we were.
"What?", I said quietly to myself.
I take out my phone and am greeted to 23 unread messages from both Mikasa and Armin.
Whoops. Gotta blast!

~~~~~~

Hello! It's me, India😊 Did you like the first chapter? It's okay if you didn't, I understand, it's my first fan-fic!
Anyway, if you have any suggestions please don't be afraid to tell me. I may not respond right away, because I am in school, but I will answer all messages eventually!
~byes!