buddy

this is buddys story. buddy is nice. buddy says hi.

once upon a time, there was a girl who was in a group taking pictures of assigned items, whilst they were taking pictures, they came across something. a caterpillar.

the other 2 members of the group screamed but this girl, she saw this caterpillar and claimed him as her own.

she named him buddy and started looking for things to hold buddy with, bc one of the girls said buddy was spikey and the girl didn't want to get hurt, so she settled on a piece of bark.

she took buddy back to the classroom but hid buddy away from the teacher, in case she told the girl to take buddy away.

next class, english. not many people were there in english so the girl decided to let the caterpillar roam around the tables and buddy had gathered a small audience near the tables. everyone loved buddy.

some went to get leaves for buddy, other tried to gather material to make buddy a home. buddy had gained a: fairy god mother, a crazy aunt, grandparents, a mother and a sister. buddy was happy.

it was now time for lunch, the girl went around the school showing everyone buddy. everyone pleaded for the girl to go away bc they were scared of buddy with the exception of 4 little midgets who tried to flick buddy onto someone else. the girl just walked away, disgusted by the midgets actions.

next class, drama. it was scary. one second, buddy was crawling up the girls arm and the next second, he's gone. the girl went and told her friends (aka buddies family) and they all searched for buddy. this made the girl happy bc ppl cared for buddy, it was like a search party. then someone saw it on the girls shorts and she got scared. she could've squashed him.

anyway, fast forward to next class. the teacher was late so everyone was waiting in the halls. the girl gave buddy to the grandmother bc babysitter plus the girls teacher probably wouldve squashed buddy. but then buddies grandmother handed buddy over back to the girl and the girl showed someone buddy and they full screamed and ran away.

the girl laughed and went closer then suddenly someone took buddy off the girl and shoved it in the scared girls face then handed it back to the girl. then this stuck up hoe was starting to run around and scream even though the girl nor buddy was close to her.

buddy was sleeping on the girls arm so she moves herself away from the hoe and closer to the doorway. but then this ugly mongoose comes around and flicks buddy off the girls arm. the girl almost slapped the mongoose then and there smh. she turned around and someone stepped on buddy.

the stuck up hoe stepped on buddy. buddy was pouring this green liquid out of his mouth and everyone was silent. the girl wanted to hit everyone.
after math, buddies crazy aunt picked buddy up and wrapped him in tissue. the girl took buddy and buried her under a tree where she always sits.

that was buddys story. buddy was nice. buddy said hi.

today is the 28th of November 2016. today was both the birth and death of buddy. rip buddy, you will be greatly missed 💔 goodbye buddy