Chapter 1

"What I have to babysit? I thought I had to protect this lab why can't one of the other guards do it?!" Jason snapped at the professor the top scientist in the lab "We need new information on him and I'll pay you double for your troubles" the professor sighed Jason thought for a minute he looked at me I smiled he grinned back "Fine I'll give you guys two months for your info." Jason sighed shaking hands with the professor I got up and tried walking towards him but the chain stopped me that was cuffed around my neck I gagged as it pulled back "Hey unlock the chains from my neck" I yawned I saw Jason roll his eyes "When will I be taking him?" he asked the professor "Right now" he said Jason's jaw dropped and my smile got wider the professor came over to me and unlocked the chains once I was free i ran up to Jason he was taller than me but that was ok "Haha you look funny why do you smell weird?" I asked he glared at me "I don't know" he said I jumped onto his back he flinched at first "Let's go" I said bored of standing he sighed again we walked towards the exit he unlocked the many locks on the door it had scratches from me when they once let me loose good times I even killed a guard.. "Where are we going?" I asked "My house to get you changed and register you into school" he stated "School?" I said confused "Yeah so we can test your abilities around other people" he replied I smiled again "Can I kill them?" I asked excitedly "No!" he yelled at me I sighed "Then I see no point in going" I mumbled people gave us weird looks "Do I have something on my face?" I asked one of the people walking by that looked at me she jogged away "Hey Jason people are staring at us so I think I have something on my face Jason stopped walking and he took me off his back "I forgot you look like you've been tortured" he whispered to himself "I have dumb ass" I growled back at him he apologized "It's ok though it didn't hurt that much" I chuckled Jason pat my head lightly I had dark brown hair my eye were different colors from one of the tests they did on me one was a light grey and the other black I wasn't that tall but no one can ever call me short' Jasont picked me up and pulled me over his shoulder he had black hair, dark blue eyes, two earrings on one ear the other ear had one earring, he was muscular, he looks about 19 years old. "I'm hungry" I whined hitting his back he walked up to a door and unlocked it once we were inside he put me down I fell back landing on my butt I stood up again standing in front of him "Your cheeks look squishy" I whispered I cuffed his cheeks he was surprised by my actions I then pinched his cheeks pulling on them I smiled my face went closer to his staring at his funny looking face "You are squishy" I said cheerfully he put his hands around my wrists trying to make me stop but I was having too much fun "I didn't know people's skin are so squishy!" I laughed I finally stopped when he tried to speak his grip still around my wrists I smiled brightly at him so happy I found out people's skin is squishy he was about to say something but he shut his mouth he walked away from me really quick getting something once he came back he had a pair of pants and shirt the pants were black the shirt was a blue tank-top he put them on me removing my shredded shirt he saw my scars and bandages he put the shirt and pants on me "Can I see your arms?" I asked he nodded taking his jacket off revealing his arms I grabbed his left arm I squeezed them softly but no squish so I moved up his arm squeezing it they were rock-hard "Your arms aren't squishy" I said feeling sad I looked up at Jason's face he had a shocked look "I-It's ok!" he stuttered I cheered up again I hugged him from behind "Your belly isn't squishy" I sighed I walked back in front of him frowning I saw his face a little red I saw one of the scientists like this the professor sent him away saying he was sick. "Are you sick?" I asked touching his cheeks but not squeezing them the redness in them got darker "N-No" he hesitated to take my hands off his cheeks "Then are you in pain?" I titled my head "No" he sighed he grabbed my hand and we went out of the apartment "We can still make it" I heard him whisper to himself... We got to a large building and a gate he opened the gate and we walked in and into the building I saw more people come into the building Jason walked up to a girl "Do you know where the office is?" Jason asked the girl "Go straight then right and right again you should see it" she replied Jason thanked her and we began walking I saw a person he had cheeks that looked squishy my eyes widened I let go of Jason's hand and walked over to the man he looked me confused I smiled I squeezers his cheeks he started to yell and try to pry my hands off of him I laughed "Your squishy!" I stated I felt an arm wrap around me he or she pulled me away from the man I looked to see who was pulling me it was Jason he was holding back his laughter I squirmed in his grip he began walking again following the directions the girl had said and we eventually made it to the so called 'office' Jason talked with people "I am his guardian and I need to register him in this school" I heard Jason say "Why of course you can let me get the paper work and I will register him in" another person say I grabbed Jason's hand again "Your hand is warm" I whisper to myself Jason looked at me I smiled at him the person came back with two papers stapled together Jason had a pen in his hand making me let go he signed a bunch of times on both papers once he was done he said "Also I have to be with him in class" he grabbed another sheet of paper he left after that we looked around and found a room we went in there everyone was sitting at desks they looked at us we walked to an empty desk Jason pulled a chair beside me I sat in it "Before we begin class I would like you all to welcome our new student" the woman in front of the room said she looked at me Jason whispered for me to stand up I did as he said "What's your name?" the woman asked "Experiment X" I replied Jason face-palmed into his hand "His name is X" Jason said to the woman "Welcome X everybody" the woman said everyone said hello to me "Where are you from?" someone asked I looked at that person "From a lab?" I say confused "He's from California" Jason says over my voice "How old are you?" a girl asked "16" I stated "Why are your eyes like that?" another girl asked I was about to reply but Jason interrupted "He was born like that" I looked at him confused 'Why is he lying' I thought I sat back down..............