Till the End. (5SOS Fanfic)

CHAPTER 1

  "It will be okay once we get out of here." Luke whispered into my ear. Sirens, screams and bells pounded my ear drum. Another shot went off and more cries broke out. Luke held onto my hand tightly as thounds of us were shoving and pushing our way out the exit.

  "Luke! Dylan! Wait!" a fimiliar voice yelled from behind. I didn't want to look back because I was scared of what I would find. Luke tuned around and a smile immidiately spread accross his face.

  "Ashton! Hurry up man!" he yelled letting go of my hand, I whimpered from the lost of secureity. Ashton shoved his way up to us and put his arom around my shoulder.

  "Have you seen Michael or Calum? Man I hope they're together.."  Ashton said worried.

  "I bet they are together, they were just in class together." I added. Being alone in this time of crisis would be horrible. Two more shots sounded and along came more cries and screams from possibly people I may know. I had never imagined this would happen to my school. Summervile High School has always been so peaceful. I had no enimes here, I found this place as safe as home. Why was all I could think at the moment.

"We're almost out, do you guys know what we do once we do get out?"

  Thats when I saw him. A man dressed all in black with a beenie over his face with the holes for just his eyes. HIs eyes, they were a green, they were actually full of sadness and grief. I wonder what he was thinking. I looked away and immidiately pulled Luke and Ashton aside and pointed to the man in black in fear.

  "Shit." Luke whispered. "Shhh, duck down."

  We sat under a lunch tabel waiting for him to leave. I had no idea who the shooters were, if they were a student or someone else. I burried my face into Lukes shoulder. I was shaking because I was that scared. He held my head in both of his hands and was rocking back and forth. I was sure he was about to break out into sobs. I knew Ashton was somewhere next to us and that made me feel a bit safer but I wish Michael and Calum were here too. What if they're hurt? oh my gosh Dylan shut up! I can't be thinking like that..not now.

I heard one of the shooters start to run, he was running towards he exit.

  "I am so sorry." the shooter yelled back into the high school. He was gone. I lifted my head to see Luke with tears in his eyes and Ashton sitting besides me in a ball shaking.

"Is he gone?" I whispered to both of them.

"Why would he even bother apologizing?" Ashton asked with fear stricken eyes.

  "Let's just stay here untill someone finds us." Luke said sliding his hand down to my waist. That was the last thing I wanted to do was stay here and wait, a gunman could find us instead of a policeman or a teacher. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Once the school heard that first shot, we all didn't know what to do. Some moved to under my small desk while some ran to the window and looked outside. My teacher shut off the lights and locked the doors, she demanded us to be quite while she found out what was happening.

  "Yes, mhm, okay, yes sir, on our way." Mrs. Green slammed the phone to hang up. "Okay children, stay calm."  she said rushing to get somehings from the teachers closet.

"What the hell is going on?!" yelled my classmate Deven. He was a senior, just like me.

  "There....There" Mrs. Green stuggles to say. "Theres a gunman on campus. He is armed and very dangerous. We believe theres more than one too. Class we have to sneak our way either to the football feild or to the park. My orders were to get you all out of here safely. So please bare with me." she struggles to say.

At that moment, my life was put into jepordy. I just wanted to find Luke

****Hey! So this is the first thing I have ever put onto Wattpad!! I am so excited and I can't wait! I hope you enjoyed it, any feed back would be great! See ya soooonnnn :) xoxo, Dakota