Caught Red Handed

Alessio's p.o.v

My nuckles turned white as my wife went inside the stranger's car.

Blue and I have been married for 1 year. She is my angel, my heart, and the love of my life. We met on an airplane where Blue accidentally threw coffee on me. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Flashback
____________

I was so bored. I was reviewing the document for the meeting after my landing when I had  to go to the toilet.

As i walked down the aisle, i didn't expect someone to bump into me, and I definitely did not expecting him/her to throw his/her coffee.

When I looked up I saw amazing sparkly blue eyes. I smirked and said: "Well hello! Do you have eyes or do you need me to buy you new ones?"

I definitely didn't expect what happened next.

She slaped me.

"Do you have no respect! You bumped into me, and spilled my coffee! You didn't even say sorry! Do you even have any manners at all? Hell do you know what manners even mean?!"

I looked at her in shock. " Do you even know who I am? Do you recognize me? "

She looked at me with an irritated and bored face. " I know who you are; you're the annoying guy who is standing infront of me. Now please move aside so that I can leave."

My mouth was probably hanging down. She ignored me, and walked past me.

Flashback over
__________________

Here I was ready to rip apart the stranger who  drove of with my wife with him.

I went to our house to wait for Blue since after what I saw I knew that Blue was cheating on me. Just the image of her in that man's arm made my blood boil.

Some of you might think I'm overreacting, but Blue has been distant lately, and has been looking at me with guilt in her eyes.

___________________________

After 2 hours

Blue hasn't come back yet. As I was about to drift to sleep, I heard the door opening. As soon as I saw Blue my heart started to beat so fast that I was able to hear it. She smiled her signature beautiful smile when she saw me, but when she saw that I  didn't return it, she frowned. Then she walked over to me.

"Hey honey! Why are you mad? Did something happen at work? Are you okay? '' Blue said.

I just glared at her. "You dont have to act nice. I know you've been cheating on me!? Did you think I was an idiot?!''

"What?  What do you mean I'm cheating on you! From where did you get this stupid idea?!" She responded.

"Stop acting! I know because I saw you with my own eyes climbing into a strangers car."

"Honey please let me expain! I__"

I cut her out. "Save it! I dont want to listen! I already called my lawyer. You just need to sign divorce papers."

Blue's eyes widened. She was about to say something, but I didn't let her. "You should be outside my house before sunrise which means you have eight hours to pack your stuff and get out of this house, and out of my life. After that I'm going to call the police. I don't want to see you or I swear to God I'll call the authorities if I have to."

I raced out of the room, and with each step, my heart broke more.

I went inside the car, and raced of. Why Blue? After so many years, why?

Unconsciously, tears raced down my cheeks. It's true what they say; a king only bows down to his queen, and when she's gone, so is his heart.

Blue's p.o.v

That didn't go as I planned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short, but i promise it will be better.