Her name is Serinity.

(Vanessa's P.O.V)
I am nine months pregnant and so far,it's been surprisingly nice.It may sound strange but I never felt moody,I never felt cramps,and I never felt like if I was sick.I laid down I bed and ate chocolate.Calum was getting ready to take us out in a restaurant but suddenly,when I got up,
something dripped down from my leg,I figured it was my shitty period but when I went to the bathroom,I figured out it was my water,not my period.
My water broke and I just stood there shocked.
"Babe,you ready!?"Calum said yelling from downstairs."Baby!My water broke!Get my bag!Now!"I said screaming.
"Ohhhhh Shoot!"Kendall said freaking out and now she was running around the house saying,"MOMMY IS HAVING A BABY!!!!"Calum grabbed her and picked her up,setting her in the car.He buckled her up and ran to the house.Calum ran inside the bathroom and got the bag while grabbing my hand."Ow,ow,ow,ow,Baby,I'm in so much pain!"I said.
"Shhh baby,calm down,it'll be okay.Just relax.
"Calum!I can't relax!Im in pain and I NEED to get a fucking epidural right now!"I said to Calum.He helped me to the car and drove.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calum got me out of the car and picked up Kendall from her seat.I got in the wheelchair and rolled myself inside the hospital as Kendall got the bag.They got me to my room and sat me on the bed.The doctor came in fast and told me to push. I started pushing but Calum kept on saying, " Doctor?Is she going to be okay?" Two hours passed and I finally gave birth to my baby girl.I held her as close as I could and kissed her forehead. Calum walked in with Kendall cuz she got bored with Luke sitting by her. "Mum, Luke told me Daddy wants to have sex with you cuz it's been nine months."Kendall said."Babe!Don't say that!Really Cal? Really?"I said to Kendall and Calum. Calum smiled sheepishly and his face turned pink due to the blushing."Hey,how we doing over here?" The nurses had said smiling. "Your good to go already.We checker your schedule and you should be released.Okay?"She said cupping her hands together. I got up to sit on the wheel chair and sat down. Brittany rolled me to my car and sat next to me because she was totally over my baby.
"Can I hold her?Please?please?please?"Brittney kept on asking me. "Hold on Britt.You'll hold her when we get to the house."I said laughing in the beginning.
=============++++++++++++++++==============~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¥¥¥¥¥¥££££££€€€€€€€€
We all got in Brittany's house and as soon as I sat down, Britt kept on blurting out if she can hold the baby. As I handed her to Britt, she snuggled close to her.Ashton stood behind her saying "You know babe, someday that'll be our baby that you'll hold." Ash said.Britt smiled and handed my baby to Calum. "She's so precious."Calum said. "Holy Shit!"Calum said, "We forgot to name her!"
"No,You did, but I didn't.Her name is  Serenity.Sir-In-ity).