Inspiration

Hey readers!

I'm feeling a bit inspirational today, so I thought I'd share a few of my favorite quotes with you. Some humorous, some serious, some anonymous, but all-in-all, they're priceless.

-That's so heinous, hideous, dim, foolish, corrupt, idiotic, unfortunate, deplorable, atrocious... and you choose gay? Buy a dictionary.

-"Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the little emotions. You see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are."     The Joker, The Dark Knight

-"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite."      Nelson Mandela

-"I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see that you are unarmed."    William Shakespeare

-The struggle you're in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.

-If what you see by the eye doesn't please you, then close your eyes and see from the heart. The heart can see beauty and love more than the eye can ever wonder.

-How to Self-Harm:

  Get the item you are going to use, then put it down, because you're better than that.

-A stranger stabs you in the front, a friend stabs you in the back, a boyfriend/girlfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.

-"She had blue skin and so did he. He kept it hid and so did she. They searched for blue their whole life through. They passed right by, and never knew."    Shel Silverstein

-A wise man stood in front of a crowd and cracked a joke. Everybody laughed like crazy. After a moment, he cracked the same joke again. Fewer people laughed. He cracked the same joke again and again. When there was no laughter in the audience, he smiled and said, "You can't laugh at the same joke again and again, but why do you keep crying over the same thing again and again?"

-Trust is like an eraser. It gets smaller and smaller with every mistake.

-"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something in your life."   Sir Winston Churchill

-This is a sad world. Nobody cares that soldiers die every day fighting for us, but when someone in a movie dies, it's a big deal because "the movie will never be the same." Did you ever think that dead soldiers have families that will never be the same?

-Not all SCARS show. Not all wounds HEAL. Sometimes you can's always see the PAIN that someome FEELS.

-Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were.

-If people are trying to bring you DOWN, it only means that you are ABOVE them.

-A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because her trust is not in the branch, but in her own wings. Believe in yourself.

-"When I was 5 years old, my mom told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I said 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life."    Anonymous.

-Destiny determines who comes into our lives, but it's the heart that decides who stays inside.

-"Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well."   Jack London

There you guys go! I hope you enjoyed this list. Leave me a comment telling me what YOUR favorite quote is. I will see YOU next Friday with a new story. Bye!