Love You Goodbye

"I thought we were going to be strong? I thought we'd never give up? I thought we'd fight together until the end? So what happened now Harry?!" Louis yelled angrily to the vulnerable boy infront of him, he could see that he was on the verge of crying and he badly want to pulls him into his arms and hugs him so tight and never let go but now he couldn't bring himself to do it. Harry hurt him so much and he's the reason why he's in pain.

He still can't believe he wants to end things between them. He was thinking what he could've done wrong. He loves Harry so much to the point that he's ready to give up everything for him and he's hurting so much to know that Harry can't even do the same.

"I'm sorry but i can't do this anymore. I love you but i just realized that it is not enough" and with that Harry walks away, Louis didn't even stop himself anymore, the tears that had been threatening to spill began rolling down his face. He could feel his heart slowly breaking into pieces as he watches Harry to go. His world seems like to crash down beneath his feet. The moment Harry gave up it feels like someone twisted a knife on his chest because the pain is unbearable.
Everything they had built up together snapped in one fluid motion. Letting go of Harry was one of the hardest thing he'd ever done. And Louis wish he could turn back time so that he wouldn't let any of this things to happen but it seemed like everything is too late. Harry's already gone, the only boy that he ever loved so much with his whole life but happened to be the reason of his broken heart.