What should be his name?

Sundown. Tommorow's gonna be summer, but Once and Saskia's mother, Lieve,  has not yet returned from serving the current queen.

"Take care of your little brother, won't you? I'll be back after a few weeks, Saskia. I'll be serving the queen for she is about to give birth to the next heir of the throne, the royal family are expecting twins." "Wait, you still haven't named my brother..." "When I get back, okay? I'll think of a unique name just what like I did to yours." Mother smiled, trying to hide the pain of leaving her children for a long time. "Hurry back, mom. I know that dad's never coming back" Saskia mumbled. Lieve hugged her daughter, feeling each other's warmth before taking a long journey to the palace. They looked at each other as if it were the last look they would ever give. Saskia opened her eyes as wide as she could so that she could see more and more of her mother. "When will we see each other again?" She asked the guard, who by now had come to take her mother to the palace. "I dunno, kid, but she'll always know where you are and I'll ask the queen if she can write to you. "May she come with me to the carriage?" Lieve requested. "Of course." Ikanaide.

The queen gave birth to twins. The whole kingdom rejoiced for the birth of prince Alexander and princess Alice. Hoorah!
Unfortunately, the newborn prince died. [well that escalated quickly  (; ̄Д ̄)]

"HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO OUR FAMILY?! SHAMING ME IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE KINGDOM? YOU DESERVE TO DIE!" the queen screamed,  literally breaking everything in the palace, "Your majesty, believe me! It was an accident, I didn't mean to do such a thing!" Lieve pleaded. The queen, furious as she can be, grabbed a sword nearby a soldier and beheaded Lieve without mercy. "Release the beasts, please, and feed this miserable body to them. Also, Change the name of the princess to Twice. And. Declare that the newborn prince is dead. Two deaths in one day, huh? How productive." The queen mumbled, fidgeting the sword's blade stained with blood. "Find this slave's family, bring them to me.