The Real Hermione Granger,

Disclaimer: i don't own any characters, they belong to the amazing JK Rowling.

Gazing down upon her skeleton figure, all Hermione saw was fat. Steping onto the scales for her daily weighing she saw two digets that made her heart sink. 70lb, she'd gained two pounds, two fucking pounds! She was disgusting. Heading to the bathroom she pushed her fingers into her mouth, down her throat, feeling the felshy pulpiness of it, her stomach heaves.

Food, water and acid spill out of her mouth in vomit, shooting into the toilet bowl like a waterfall, but still, she needed relief, grabbing her blade from the bathroom cupboard she slots it underneath her skin and runs it the width of her arm drawing blood, warmth trickling down her arm she looks down to admire her work and smiles with pride. She looks over to heralarm clock, 9AM, 'enough time to get to the platform she thinks.' Lifting the loose floorboard she takes out some fire-whiskey and takes a couple swigs.

You see, Hermione Granger was nolonger Hermione Granger: Gryffindor Princess she was Hermione Granger, just plain Hermione Granger. She no longer pretended to be someone she wasn't, her hair dyed white blonde, eyes lined with thick black liner and clothes that were made up on lingerie, hooker heels, band shirts and suspenders, she was unrecognisable. Placing a simple glamour charm on her arms, legs and torso she got dressed. Looking through her wardrobe she decided on one of her favourites, if she was to show people the real her she might as well do it in style, an oversized Led  Zeppelin shirt, suspenders and her Leather Pleaser Delight buckled hooker heeled boots she'd definatley turn a few heads.

Packing some firewhiskey, cigarettes and any drugs she had- which was alot into her case she slipped on a couple spike bracelets, a black leather choker, her favourite aviators and black studded biker jacket she ran downstairs, 10AM just enough time she thought. 

'Mom, it's time!' she yelled grabbing her keys, iphone and skullcandies.'I'll be in the car' her mom yelled back. Pulling her trunk to the car her mom handed her a letter, 'This came when you were in bed hunny,' Hermione turned it over to find the Hogwarts crest on the back, sliding her finger under the seal and breaking it she found a badge and letter;

-Dear Mrs Granger,

I am delighted to announce that you have been awarded the position of head girl for your services to the school and 

outstanding grades, you will have your own dorm and will continue your prefect duties. Congratulations,

Minerva Mcgonagall

Deputy Headmistress.-

Shoving the badge into her pocket she stated, 'I made head girl' in a clearly bored tone. Her mom simply nodded. Placing her headphones upon her head she turned on her music, full blast drowning out any other sound, she stared ahead watching as everything passed by and waited for the familiar old station to come into view.

Hermiones outfit in the side bar <3