Chapter 1.

"Yein-ah, get up." Her brother said as he came in to wake her. "Go away Wooseok." She said as she hid her face under the covers. "Aish, moms gonna yell at you if you don't get up." He said leaving her room. Yein groaned and got up. She walked to her restroom and got ready. "Yein, hurry and come eat breakfast." Her mom said as Yein was almost done. "Ok, I'm almost done." She said as she did her hair.a a

Yein came down the stairs and got her things. "Morning mom, Morning dad." She said as she was going to sit at the table. "Morning Yein." Her dad said to her before taking a sip of his coffee. Wooseok also came to sit at the table. "Hey mom, don't bother packing my lunch, me and my friends are gonna eat out." He said to her. "Ok. Yein, what about you?" She asked her. "Pack it please." She said to her mother with a smile.

Yein and Wooseok ate breakfast and were about to leave. "Come on Yein. We gotta leave." He said standing by the door. "Ok, I'm coming." She said as she got her shoes on. They left the house and got into the car. Wooseok and Yein were the same age, they were twins. But they looked different. "Hey, I'm gonna stay after school for basketball practice. You want me to give you a ride home before?" He asked Yein. "No, I can just sit on the bleachers till you're done." She said. "Ok." He replied back to her. They got to school and went to their lockers.

Yein was in the East Wing and Wooseok was in the West Wing. Yein went to her locker and grabbed her things, when suddenly someone ran into her and pushed her down. The dude ran away. "Ow, that hurt." She said rubbing her arm. She looked up and saw someone. It was Jungkook. He was holding his hand out for Yein to grab. "Need help?" He said with a flirtatious smile on his face. Yein ignored his hand and got up by herself. "Nope." She replied as she gathered her things from the floor and left for class. Jungkook just stood there like a statute, frozen. "She didn't take my hand. All the other girls would had grabbed it. Jimin came over with V to Jungkook. "What happened. Finally found someone who doesn't like you?" Jimin said. Jungkook ignored Jimin and watched Yein go to class.

Yein sat down in her seat and got her books out. Jungkook sat beside her and stared at her. Yein noticed and asked "Why are you staring at me?" "Why didn't you use my help?" He asked her. "Because I didn't need it." She replied to him. He sighed. "You're weird. Most girls would have loved the help, since it was from me." He said to her. Not taking his eyes off her. "Well, I'm not shallow like those other girls." She said right before class started.