I Love You.......(I Just Don't Know It Yet!) ;)

Sky's Pov:

     "I Hate You Antonio!" It was another one of the little things that got me ticked off about Antonio. He purposely walked into me with an open bottle of chocolate milk, mashed potatoes, bbq chicken, and mixed veggies; now all on my new outfit. I was wearing this http://www.polyvore.com/blackk_purple/set?id=43361069 he had on an evil grin but tried to play it off as innocent as possible."I'm so sorry Sky, it was a total accident! I swear I would never do that on purpose to my favorite girl!" Wow. Nice line. The only reason he was being so nice was, because the principal, Principal Specer was standing next too him.

     Humph! The only reason i was bieng so nice to that ass wipe was because of her. he is so lucky because see if she wasn't there we would have had a full blown argument. Sometimes I just wanted to oooowee! "I suppose you are going too pay for this BRAND NEW outfit correct Mr. Perez?" I asked him. Antonio's full name is Jacob Antonio Perez. He is just such an kiss ass."NO! It was an accident tell her Ms. Spencer!" "oh bohoo you think your not gonna pay for this outfit because of your aunty?? Ain't happenin Captin, I am so sorry to tell you && excuse my language Ms. Spencer, but he can kiss my caramel ass!" With that i grabbed by best friends Tanisha && Tyrell with me tanisha got my bag which has:

Shampoo

Conditioner

Extra pair of clothes

Make up 

&& a curling Iron.

     I have about every thing in that book bag. I'd be surprised if i didnt have a hammer in there. Tanisha washed my hair and hers because one of Jacob's friends 'accidentally' spilled milk on her head and clothes to. I just can't stand him! after we had freshed up && was swagged back out we went to the principals office where Tyrell met us to get late passes. Damn I have Gym now too with the devil himself....... Jacob. I went to go change for the third time today and went in the gym. Mr. Moles. That is our nickname for him since he has like three on his face. "Our subject for today class is Sex-Ed.........." right after he said those two words we all knew we were in for 'THE TALK'! FML

    But then Mr. A came in and said we didn't have to have that talk as yet. I was like thank god. But just then Mr. Antonio walked in and just seeing him in his basketball made me hate him more. The only thing though is that as soon as i was turning back around to the teacher he pulled me up threw something to Mr. M and pulled me out of the gym with to much force for my liking. " What in the hell is wrong with you? Why the fuck did you pull me out the gym? Are you planning on raping me?" he stopped in his tracks and looked at me like wtf? "sorry. My mother wants to talk to you." " Wait why does your mother want to talk to me what did I do to deserve this punishment lord?" " Listen Skylah, just shut the fuck up and walk. My mother called yours and they took us out of school early today. I dont know for what but just participate and don't be a bitch in front of my mother please?" "Jacob let me at least get my stuff fromt he locker room." " Alright then hurry your ass up!" i went into the locker room and changed into http://www.polyvore.com/dress_to_impress/set?id=43358410 cute i know right! it seems that while i was dressing so was he. He changed into http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44169464&.msg=BQcCAAAAAQQDAAAABAoLU2V0IHVwZGF0ZWQAAAAHY29udGVudAoENTAwMAAAAAhkdXJhdGlvbgoDbXNnAAAABHR5cGUIgQAAAAlmYWRlX2F3YXk damn he looks good. Wait what am I saying I'm supposed to hate him." Come on Ms. Rodriguez we got to go now!" Pushy much!

       I got into the passenger side of the car and waited until we pulled up into a gated community. Jacob pressed a button and the gated opened up. When we went into the house i saw my mom wearing http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=46889646 and Jacob's mom wearing http://www.polyvore.com/mbs_mom_prego_with_blue/set?id=46888448. they were all dresses up like we were going somewhere. I wonder where. Jacob and I put on our best faces and walked over to give them a hug and kiss. Then they sat us down and said " Sky sweetie since your birthday and Jacob's birthday is on the same day we have decided to do a double party!" my face fell. So did Jacob's. "And you two are going to be each other's dates for the masquerade party Sky has wanted since she was little." well at least i get something out of it." But mom-"Jacob tried to start off but his mother cut him off " No buts Jacob I am  pregnant so do you really want me yelling at you right now?" Jacob shook his head no."I didn't think so. You may wonder until your mother and I get back Sky. If one of y'all leave this house I will beat both of y'all asses understood?" "Yes Ma'm" we both said in unison. Jacob showed me the guess room and as soon as he left I got on my phone and saw that my mother is sending invites tomorrow she texted me and said that she took my planning book got my dress escorts and princesses ready. V.I.P was done now the regulars are to be invited. They are going all the way to Long Island to get the invitations for the party next week that Jacob and i can give out ourselves. This shall be fun hahahahahaha!

Author's Note: Did you like??

Random question of the day: Who is your favorite Mindless Behavior person?