Finding My Happyness (A One Direction Story)

Jasmine's P.O.V

I took a bite out of my apple and told my sister "Apples, are good. Life is good.Life is good because there's food. life is good because I'm here to eat the food. I love food. food is good"

Natasha stared at me like was some hideous creature roaming the face of the earth in desperate need of finding true citizenship and change all of humanity for good or for bad, long story short-

she looked at me like I was an idiot.

she didn't say anything to me, she knows how I am, I mean we've only been sisters for the past 17 years! I'm the older one though, I'm 18. we walked through the busy streets of Down-town Toronto just chilling.

Natasha stopped in her tracks and turned around to face a guy that was painting the side of a building "um, excuse me?" she asked him, tapping his shoulder,"YES" he ng around. "you see over there on that wall where it says the word happiness? Ya well I just was wondering that well I don't know if you noticed but its spelt 'happyness' and happiness is spelt with an 'i ' not a 'y' so ya know, can you change it?" she asked him with a smile. I tried to hold back a laugh as i saw the guys confused expression, he nodded "uh...ok i...um will try to do something?" he said more of a question then a statement. Natasha smiled and waved. "Bye!" she called out and ran away with me. as soon as we were far enough away i burst out laughing "whattheheck was that all about!?" i asked her. she shrugged "i mean if you're going to write/graffiti something on a wall you should at least spell it correctly!" she told me. i shook my head "nu-uh! maybe it was a slang term like maybe they thought it would look cooler with a 'y'' i shot back surprised at why she cared so much. "look cooler with a 'y' huh?" she questioned me "like how Zayn from One Direction thought his name would look cooler with a 'y?' she asked me smirking, "do you think it looks better that way dyou think his name desn't mater and all that matters is-"

"Shut up!" i told her cutting her off "you KNOW i hate them! that's all i hear about at school so don't bring them up and ruin my weekend!"

she huffed "its not my fault all her friends are a bunch of annoying fangirls.she mumbled under her breath "i know you like them." she said looking up at me considering she's shorter than me. i shook my head. i didn't like them, did i? nah, how can you like someone that you don't know? i don't know them, ive never even seen them in person so how can i even like them, its not possible!

how was i supposed to know that in just a few days everything would change, i would meet them, live with them, and even possibly fall in love with one of them, but best of all i might just find my Happyness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:  Hey guys so this is just the intro kind of thing i hope you like it and so please vote and comment!

xoxoSIENNAxoxo