New Beginning

*Ring.Ring.Ring*

I hit NY alarm clock and continued sleeping.
"Wake up MiMi. We gotta eat and go to school" said my little sister Kayla.

"I'm fucking tired mija. Can you wait a few seconds please"

"Ughhhh" she groaned and walked out my room. And laid on the bed a few seconds then got up. I picked out my outfit for the day and did my hygienes stuff and put my clothes on and went downstairs.

If your wondering my name is Malaya, but people call me MiMi or Mula. I live by myself with my little sister of course and I'm a dancer. The most famous one in Miami . I've been taking care of my sister since I was 15 after my mom passed away.

I know nothing of my father so I just started stripping. I don't do nothing nasty like that at all I just do it to get the money and support me and my sister.

I came downstairs and saw Kayla eating on the island.

"Hurry K. I gotta go to work and your gonna be late."

She finished and threw her plate away and rushed out to my car. Kayla is only 13 but got a body of an adult. And of course I keep and wide eye out for her. We arrived to her school and she got out and waved by. Now I gotta go to the " Gentlemen's club"

                AT THE CLUB
I walked out the car in front of a big metal door which was packed with high top security.

"Morning Mula" a guard said behind me

"What's up big mike what's the news?"

"We got over 30k for the week..."

"Oh that's great. Is lido here?"

"Yes ma'am he is in his office right now. But knock before entering." He said opening the metal gate for me.

I thank him and knocked on lidos door and went in.

                  ???? P.O.V

Knock. Knock. Knock

"Who is it?" I say lighting my Cuban cigar.

"Its me. Lola"

I paused for a moment. "Come in." I say while my guard unlock the door.

"What you want shawty?"

"Kid said he got the drugs from 45th street. They said that the man that owed you money will be at a club Saturday night to give you your money."

"Which club?" I say flicking the ashes off of my cigar.

She pushed her glasses up a little more to read what was on her note pad.

" I don't know at the moment but when I find out I'll tell you ASAP"

I nodded and tilted my head toward the door which was a sign for her to leave.

I'm the biggest king pin in Miami, L.A, Georgia, and Tennessee. Ironic cause my name is King. Ion like niggas messing with my shit. And definitely not family. If one of those do happen somebody's head gon' be in my mother fucking hand.

Been grinding since I was twelve and I'm going even harder at 22. I got my mind on the money and the money only. And that's all these hoes want from me which is why I ride solo. And I fosho' ain't gon' let a bitch fuck me ova

What's up babessssssss. Sorry for any of the mistakes. First chapter of my new book. I'm so sorry I took so long I just wasn't feeling the old book. Im gonna keep this book up tho so like and comment on this so I know I can continue. I'll add the pictures of the characters later and I'll do casting if I need more names or more characters😘😘😘😘 enjoy the new series y'all 😘😘😘😘😘😘😛😛