Introduction

I stepped through the door as Slender man opened it and saw a large room with two stairs leading to the top floor. Another room was connected and you could see a living room with a TV. Slender man walked in and motioned to me.

"Come on child, more of my children will be coming soon," he said. Two men ran into the room being chased by a girl. One boy had dark black hair with a cut out smile and was wearing a white hoodie, and the other guy and a feminine mask with a yellow hoodie. The girl that was chasing them had long brown hair and a grey hoodie, she was wearing a mask with two eye holes that were both two different sizes with a crack at the top.

"Jeff! Masky! Where the hell did you put the book I was reading?!" she screamed as she grabbed the back of their hoodies. She glared at them and they looked at her frightened. Another boy came in running, he was wearing a mouth guard and googles.

"D-D-Dreadful Cry! I-I-I-It's j-just a book!" he yelled. The girl grabbed his hoodie collar and let go of the other two boys. The two boys started crawling away.

"Just a book Toby? Do you want me to show you the same treatment like I'm doing to them?" she said in a low scary voice. Another guy came in, he had a dark blue mask on with goo coming out of his eye sockets. He grabbed the back of her hoodie and lifted her off the ground and she let go of Toby, but started to glare at the guy holding her. "Eyeless Jack let go of me," she growled.

"Calm your tits, god we get a new girl in the house and you become a animal," he shook his head in disappointment. I giggled a little and the girl looked over with a blush on her face. "And she's also pretty cute." they all looked over at me and the boy with the white hoodie came over and grabbed a small piece of my hair lightly. I stepped away only to bump into someone behind me. I looked up to see a male with a black mask with a frownie face drawn in red.

"H-Hi..." he said in almost a whisper as I smiled. I looked back to the people seeing more people coming as one stood out having everything normal. It looked weird to see one strange girl that didn't match them. She looked up at me and almost screamed.

"I have a lemon person contesting their body!" everyone looked at her, giving her weird looks as she smiled wider. "A girls gotta get down and sexy with the new girl" she ran to me picking me up running away as no one ran after me as I screamed for help away from this crazy woman as she set me down playing with my hair than squishing my cheeks. "You were born for blow jobs." I blushed as I heard screaming down stairs yelling at her.

"N! Shut the fuck up-!"

"Go put a dollar in the sin tin Jeffy boy!" she screamed back as a long sigh was heard as I smiled laughing at my new family in their weird ways it felt like home...

~

Its short but you get the idea, let me know what you want! This is my second lemon book but not for creepypasta! The other one was taken down and I also lost my love for that series but Ive never lost it for this fandom and I've always wanted to do this type of series with them so, I HOPE YOU LIKE ITTTTTT!!