Things Happen [Prologue]

August 22, 2008, Amarillo, TX, the day I, Callie Dabbs, met the love of my life. Of course I had no idea I loved him. I only knew him as the guy in Scottie's band. I assume it'd be nice for you to know things about me. I'm 15 years young. My birthday is Cinco de Mayo. I'm a little sceney. I'm the one that enjoys getting dirty looks from old people and having guys stare at me. I have black hair that goes down to the middle of my back, brown eyes, thin lips and a small nose. I wear skinny jeans that stand out. I like having bright colors on, but I love wearing colors like black, white and dark purple. I'm not one of the sceneys that wear things just because they're bright. I care where I get my clothes. If I see a colorful shirt in Aeropostal, hell no. I get my clothes at none other than Hot Topic. I do shop at places like Rue 21 and Pac Sun, also. I listen to the kind of music that no one likes because you can't understand the words. I do enjoy listeningto most anything that isn't rap or country. I love Job For A Cowboy, Paramore, BrokeNCYDE, All Time Low, We Butter The Bread With Butter, and Suicide Silence more than anything. I'm German and when I tell people, they automatically thing I'm a Nazi. I do not hate Jews. I'm always carrying around my iPod and my Blackberry. They are my life. In my spare time, I like to make techno on my keyboard. I work at Hot Topic with my best friend ever. I've had a tough life which I'll explain more about in the future. I can do the whole screamo shit and I'm just waiting for someone to ask me to be their lead singer one day. Give me an instrument and I'll play it. I may not know how, but I'll learn. I'm a junior in high school and counting down the days until graduation. I suppose that's enough information about me for now.

I was redeeming the Fallen's merch salesperson then, just starting out in the music business. We had a gig with AMFTR at the War Legions. I was setting up the merch an hour before the show when I saw him, Allen Osborn. He was the most beautiful person ever. His messy yet well-kept brown hair almost covering his beautiful brown eyes, his face was perfectly molded so he looked like someone sent down from heaven. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a white Suicide Silence tee. His shoes were lime green DVS's. He was jumping around from being excited I think.

He saw me looking at him and waved. Well of course I waved back. I didn't want to be rude. He walked up to me and stuck his right hand out and said "Hi, I'm Allen."

I shook his hand while I replied, "I'm Callie."

"Yeah, I know. Your brother talks about you all the time. He never told us what you looked like, just that you were his twin." he smiled.

"Oh, cool." I smiled back. I was being kinda shy which wasn't normal for me.

"Yeah, so are you here with your boyfriend?" he asked

"Oh, no. I'm single. I'm actually the merch bitch for Redeeming the Fallen." I stated

"You are not single. You're too beautiful to be." he flirted.

"Every guy I've dated only wanted my body and I gave it to them. I dumped them when I got tired of them." I told him, something no one knows, but it seems like I can tell him anything.

"If I was your boyfriend, I'd love you not want your body." he said.

"Allen! Come here!" someone yelled.

"I gotta go set up, but I'll see you later?" he asked more than told.

"Yeah sure." I smiled up at him.

He was easy to talk to, said he wouldn't want me just for sex, and he's gorgeous. What more could I ask for?