Playing Fire With an Old Flame

Playing fire with an old flame

©ihartpatrickstar

I was already standing in front of Amy’s  front porch, when I was struggling with the thought if I should continue to go in.

What if he’s home from states? What if I saw him again?

What if after all this years... I still love him, like I did before...

Oh well. Maybe they won’t notice me being not there anyway, so I better get going, rather than take a risk on seeing him again.

“Where do you think your going?”

I stopped on my tracks when I heard it. That voice...

That deep, sexy voice that makes my body tingle with joy and pleasure.

That one voice that can make my heart beats fast...

-------------------

(ringtone fx)

So what we get drunk?

So what we smoke weed?

We’re just having fun

We don’t care who sees

So what ---

What the f*ck? It’s freaking 6 am in the morning and there’s someone calling me. Daamn! I thought work is off for three days???

I grumpily picked up my phone and saw that it was my best friend, Amy, calling.

“What the f*ck Amy?”

“well, good morning to you, too, sweety.” Amy said sweetly, which irriates me more since she disturb me in my only rest day.

“What do you want?”

“Well, babe, we’re having a reunion tonight here at my house, so come okay? And I don’t take no for an answer sweety. The gang’s missing you so much. It’s been like 2 years already since they last saw you.”

“I can’t. I have work tonight.” I lied.

“Come on, Abby, I’m your partner so I know you’re free tonight. Just come, okay? Don’t you miss Brit and Jenna?”  She said in her high pitched, sweet tone, which I could imagine that she is also pouting her lips.

“Okay, okay.  I’ll be there.”

“Yeheeeeey!!!! Be there at exactly 7pm, ‘kay! Love you bitch! See ya lateeeer!”