My Invisi-Powers

I ran down the hallway unable to stand it anymore. As soon as I reached the stairs, I put my thumb up to the turquoise star on my neck. 1. 2. 3...

Finally. I haven't been like this for so long. I walked though the hallways bored and sad. I was gonna leave in a few months and I wanted to remember this place well. It's like my second home. It probably sounds crazy saying a school is like a second home, but I grew up here. I'm not even sure if I'm gonna miss the school or the people more. This is a really small school and I love it. I don't like big places where I could get lost and many people. My class is 7/8 combined since there's not much students. 8 grade 7s including me and 7 grade 8s.

I started singing quietly as I made my way to the exit of the school. No I wasn't planning on skipping school. I just want to take a small break. It's lunch time so sooner or later the bell's gonna ring for recess.

A second later I found myself falling slow motion to the ground. What just happened? I looked up right into the eyes of a little grade 4.

"Ahh!" I jumped back surprised and quickly covered my mouth for talking.

"GHOSTTTTTT! HELP ITS GONNA EAT ME ALIVE! AHHHH!"

The student screamed and rushed away to a teacher. Oops. Oh well.

As soon as I made it outside, I ran to the gate of the school.

"Hey, one sec I'll unlock the gate."

Tyler was my guy friend. He was like the only best friend I had and he didn't even go to this school. He was my height and age. I just had a teensy crush on him. I could discuss anything I wanted with him. Well except for girl business. He helped me feel better about a billion things. Oh and he had Invisi-powers too.

"What happened this time?" He asked with concern. Gosh this guy knew me too well. Or he just saw the star on my neck turning a orange-ish red-ish colour.

"It's Cassie... again. I was assigned to a group with her and we had to do a little play. I wanted to be a narrator but she wanted to too. And she started mocking the way I read making a high pitched squeaky voice."

"What the hell is that girls problem?!" He yelled.

"Jeez calm down" I smiled at him. "It's not that bad or anything" I mumbled.

"Yes it is! how could u just let her do that to you?!" this guy was yelling too much.

"She's just stronger than me with words and if I do anything she'll just turn the tables to make everything my fault. And anyways I don't wanna stoop down to her level." I said

"It's pretty hard imagining you guys used to be best friends" he mumbled

"Well that's because she used to not be a total bitch, and now she's trying to take away my closest friend... anyways I'm tired" I said, trying to change the subject.

I leaned on his shoulder and just closed my eyes for a bit. I few minutes later I felt some drops on my face. Great it's raining.

RINGGGGGGGG

And here come the people. I ran over to a corner in the field so no one will trip over me. Mathew left I whole ago just a bit after I woke up. He had to go back to his school. I lay down in the rain listening to everyone playing around and everything going on.