Cry-Baby

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock rattling on my light pink nightstand. I popped the clock and rolled my eyes. "I didn't want to wake up in this..." I sat up and rolled the covers off of my pale thin legs. My hair a matted lilac mess and my makeup smeared across the satin blue pillow covers. "Shit!" I exclaimed. Whining all the way to my closet I finally perked up when I saw, a nice frilly Lolita dress with mint green bows and pink frills. I giggled and threw on white socks and a hairbow. I curled my hair and did my makeup. "Almost done..." I scrambled through my room examining each square inch for that dammed stuffed lamb. "Ahah!!" I finally found it. I ran out the door after finishing my morning routine.

______________________________________________________________
I skipped into the hallways, getting odd glances and funny stares from everyone and everything. No one liked me anyway, but they sure didn't like me now. I looked like I had jumped out of an anime. I was trash to them. But I smiled sweetly to everyone, and said "Hello." To all of the onlookers.
   But before I finished getting to my class a band of jocks gathered around me. I looked frantically around for someone to help. But to me everyone turned a blind eye. People went on about their businesses. "H-hello..?" The tall one with charcoal black hair pushed me against a locker. "Oh shut up."
  He smiled and glanced at each of his friends and I could help but feel the waterworks come. "C-c-can I help y-you gentlemen..?" They started at me like some whiny baby with the NERVE to keep crying. And then it happened. The tears one by one went marching down my cheeks. The same one who pushed me grinded his hips on mine and felt up my tight dress.
  I had enough. Crying as I was I was angry and he was going to feel my wrath. "Stop." I said, as blankly as my weak voice would let me. "And why should I do that, Alice?" It took me a second but before I knew I was speaking. "I didn't think little boys needed a reason to stop when their superiors told them to." He blinked at me in awe. I smiled through the cold tears. "Now if you will I need to get to class." 
  They, like the clones they are moved out of my way at the same time.