the feeing

Carlsbad, New mexico, home to the Carlsbad Caverns. I went once and that was best moment in my entire life.

We slowly made our way to the natural entrance, thats when i saw it. The caves mouth beckoned me closer as each stone face absorbed the soft spring sun. I trotted ahead of my group to study the rocks before me. The light glinted off of plants and structures nearby leaving the interior of the natural fortress before me in shadows.

I loved the dark. I still do. I love when heat and color and light are sucked from an area, and this gaping hole in the earth was my paradise.

I ran forward, causing my self to stumble over my own feet. Before tripping myself i slowed to a stop. My phone still had reception and i was already crying.

The artwork before me was so beutiful it had taken my breath away.

My breath caught as i realized this is just the begining. 'What will await me once i enter this mysterious cavern' i thought to myself as i attemped to imagine the beuties that lay in wait.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■♡■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Now looking back at my adventure I understand that this is the description of true love. I can now understand for any romantic and/or sexual relations i intend to have my possible partner must activate this feeling in me.

The Cavern Feeling

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■♡■■■■■■■■■■■

Note: this was just like on my mind and wanted to share it so here you go

Sorry if i misspelled anything i not good with that type of thing