Drunk Love? Gackt x Chachamaru

Hi This is my first Gackt x Chachamaru one-shot.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Gackt threw the drop dead gorgeous guitarist on the cold bed. Chachamaru sat up, staring at his drunken lover. "G-gackt. Stop please." Chachamaru pleaded, knowing the singer was anything but gentle while drunk.
Gackt ignored the plea and climbed onto the bed, sitting on top of Chachamaru. He leaned down and kissed the scared guitarist. Gackt forced his tongue into the guitarist's mouth.
Gackt ended the kiss, leaving Chacha panting. He snaked his hand under the guitarist's shirt and began teasing his left nipple, earning a moan from Chachamaru. Gackt then began molesting Chacha's neck, leaving dark lovebites.
The singer sat up, pulling his shirt off and throwing it to the floor. He then began unbuttoning Chachamaru's shirt. He pulled the guitarist up and slipped the shirt off his shoulders. It then joined Gackt's on the floor.
He pushed the guitarist backwards. Gackt pinned Chacha to the bed, beginning to molest his neck once again. But he traveled lower down to Chacha's chest.
Gackt stood from the bed. He grabbed Chachamaru's arm and pulled him closer. Chacha stood, expecting a kiss but the complete opposite happened.
Gackt turned the guitarist to face the bed and forced him to lay on his stomach, ass in the air. Gackt pulled Chacha's pants down along with his boxers and unbuckled his own.
Chachamaru hugged a pillow close and hid his face. His closed his eyes tightly when he felt cold hands on his waist. He braced himself for what was coming next with no preparation.
Gackt positioned to enter the guitarist. The singer slowly slid into Chacha, earning a moan. Chachamaru bit his lip as the singer began thrusting in and out.
Chacha could feel his insides tearing as Gackt's pace increased. Chachamaru cried into the pillow. The blood was leaking down his legs to the floor and puddled around his knees.
The singer reached his hand around, grasping Chacha's member. He slowly began to stroke it. Chachamaru's mind went to the pleasure, trying his best to block out the pain from his ass.
Gackt's pace increased, causing the guitarist to moan. Just as Chacha was about to come, Gackt spilled his seed inside him. Gackt pulled away and left the room, going to take a shower.
Chacha was so close now. He collapsed to the ground and took his member in his hands, stroking it.
He moaned as he finally came. The seed covered his hand and mixed with the blood underneath him.

Author note
DeadPrince, your stories are always awesome. Reading your stories actually made me wanna write something of Gackt and Chachamaru.
i cant believe i actually wrote something in this point of view, i usually suck at this point of view