Fantasy Love

Dear Diary,  

???-"YO! Cutee" I turned around with a look on my face that was a mixture of happiness && disgust.

Me-"First of all I dont know who you saying yo to like im some hood rat and you the big daddy, & second if you dont know my name Jordie ask your cousin Tyrell right next to you. I bet you he knows my name." I smiled both evily and sexy at the same time. Tyrell used to have a major crush on me even though i'm two years younger than him. The problem was that i had a crush on him too. But there was a next problem he was our schools player. Him && Jordie actually. Tyrell knows my weekness though..... I love it when he speaks spanish to me. He's fucking Dominican && Puerto Rican just like me so like yea. He is about 5'6-5'7 brown eyes, light skin complection, swagg so officiall, funny, so so fine, && lastly FUCKING DOMINICAN && PUERTO RICAN && FUCKING WEREWOLVES!!!! Mean while Jordie is about a foot shorter than him && kisses like a god.... ehm so I heard. Then the impossible happened. Tyrell came up to me and kissed me. I was shocked then I saw his ex girlfriend Sarah the Slut pissed the fuck off. That just made me sile && kiss him back with more passion. Then he pulled away && whispered in my ear "Wow.Thanks?!" I whispered back "Yup. & Your welcome." I saw Sarah coming up to us with red eyes. Ha she's a vampire. She got another thing coming. She came up to me and smacked me. Then she went && kissed Tyrell.

Me-*ptfo* (ptfo means pissed the fck off) Shit.Just.Got.Real.Real.Nigga.Shit.

Sarah- What you gon do now bitch?

Me-*laughing && realizing he diddnt tell her what he is* Oh Ty you didn't tell her huh? So she is a vampire && you didn't tell her your a werewolf? Wow! *i turn to Sarah* Your a really stupid vampire because if you didn't pick up his scent and my aroma then your shit out of luck right now!

Sarah- Your a WEREWOLF?! && Bitch you aint nothing so stfu for I bite your ass *shows fangs*

Me- I'm supposed to be scared? Bitch your dealing with the mother-fucking princess of angels.

Sarah- Oh really show your wings then if you really are. && You aint know damn angel.

Author's Note: What do you think it's my first story so plz try not to be so hard. What do you think is going to happen.

Random Question:

What's your fav color, mines is purple && blue