faded - the end -

June sat up and slowly looked up. His eyes widened in shock as he stared.

"You!?" June exclaimed

The girl stared down at him and smiled, but for some reason tears slowly started to roll down her cheeks.                                                                                                                                                                     June felt as though he had forgotten something, but what? The girl slowly started to walk up to him but her ghostly white face had stopped him. He couldn't move nor speak, the only available option was to watch the ghost girl stroll up to him.

Is this real ?

Junes mind was racing with thoughts and idea's but he had no idea what to say.

Is this really him?

Suddenly she stopped, as though she herself could not move anymore. Her eyes were widened in fear.

 Her eyes were widened in fear

"J-June.....p-please h-h-hel-"

He was finally free but he was too scared to even move. Why was this all happening to him!

The girl gave her last gasp of breath and fell.

June ran over to her but she seemed lifeless, almost like a doll.

Suddenly, a burst of pain exploded in his head. He fell on his knee's and started to scream but thats when it hit him... it ... was ... her. . .

He quickly turned around but to his horror, she slowly began to fade away. the moment before she disappeared, she opened her eyes and warmly smiled, she opened her mouth and whispered something to him and vanished.

"WAIT, NO! DON'T GO!"

The only response was the whistling of the wind and the swaying of the tree's surrounding him

.          .          .

The silhouette of a figure stood behind june, with a sword

Drip...Drip...Drip

From the blood

.          .          .