SNSD TaeSica Friendship

Taeyeon and Jessica were friends since they were in Primary 1.When they grew up,Jessica went for audition to become a singer.When Jessica was approve of being a singer,she started to become vain,she did not bother about her best friend,Taeyeon,anymore.After a few month Taeyeon went for audition,she went in the SM town to join Jessica.Taeyeon and Jessica form a group together they call themself,TaeSica.This group attract alot of fans.Then they started a fan club,they call their fans SONE.

One Day,Taeyeon and Jessica went shopping,Taeyeon and Jessica saw a tree hanging with slips of notes,Jessica ask"Whats that?"Taeyeon reply"Notes from fans.They are very precious"Jessica Said"How precious?They are just slips of notes from crazy fans."Taeyeon ignored Jessica as she knew that Jessica is like that...

Ps:I am not against Jessica.No offense...i am just writing a story not against Jessica.

One day,Taeyeon and Jessica was in the park strolling,suddenly a anti-fan push Jessica down,Taeyeon immediately let Jessica up,Jessica was very angry with that person who push Jessica down,she shouted"WHY THE HACK DID YOU PUSH ME DOWN!!!"

"Chill ok?"Taeyeon said to Jessica calmly."How you expect me to chill?!"

Taeyeon ignore that sentence."Why did you do this to Jessica?What did she di to offend your"Taeyeon ask that person calmly."Nothing...I just hate you guys!"

The person reply."If you hate us,does that mean you can push us?"That person did not bother and walk of..."What The Hell!!!!What is he trying to proof!He is a king?!Aggrrrhhh!!!"

When they are home,Taeyeon help Jessica to apply ailment. Jessica keep complaining and complaining about that person,Taeyeon just ignore.