Ice Cold [Victuri One Shot] | Yuri on Ice

Yuuri skated over to the side lines and got his bottle of water. He sipped on the water, trying to rid his mind of a certain silverette.

He stared at Victor, watching as he made another lame joke to
the fangirls. The girls giggled, as Victor said something to Lilly.

"Lilly," muttered Yuuri with an annoyed toned. She was the girl who flirted with Victor 24/7.

She was incredibly annoying, from the way she would flirt by always shoving her big breasts into Victor's face, to her annoying high pitched voice.

Yuuri was impressed how Victor could stand her. She had that I-always-get-what-I-want-because-I'm-better-than-everyone-else kind of vive. Yuuri hated those kind of people.

If you hadn't guessed already, Yuuri was jealous. He had had a huge crush on Victor ever since he was a little kid, but even Victor was oblivious to that fact.

So, he pretended the feelings had no existents and denyed them.

Yuuri put down his water bottle and continued to watch Victor. The other girls had left by now and all who was left, was the bitch Yuuri hated to a certain exint.

That changed right after she made her next move. She waved one of her hands towards herself, and Victor bent down slightly and put his ear above her mouth, so that the girl could whisper what she had to say.

She reached her hands up and tilted his head so that Victor's cheek met her lips instead.

This made Yuuri scoff at the two in slight annoyance. Why did they have to be such a good looking couple? He thought.

When the girl pulled away, Yuuri expected Victor to ask her why she had done that, then kiss her and they'd start dating.

However, the opposite happened, and when she pulled back, Victor gave her a slight disgusted look. He pulled back away from her completely and began moving his mouth fast, as he quickly said something.

His expression sooned turned into one of pity, as the girl eyes began to water and she looked angry and like she was going to cry.

Then suddenly, she reached up to Victor's shirt and tugged on it, connecting their lips instantly.

This was the last straw to Yuuri, he quickly skated to the two and ripped the girl off of Victor.

"Don't touch Victor like that!" Yuuri said possessively. The girl scoffed and did an unthinkable act.

She raised her hand and slapped Yuuri right across the face, and then ran out crying.

Yuuri bit his lip and reached his hand up to gently touch where he'd been slapped. His eyes were quickly covered by his bangs and he skated away from Victor.

"Yuuri!" Victor shouted, he skated after the brunette. Once caught up to him, Victor put his hand on Yuuri's shoulder. "Are you okay?" He asked in a worried tone.

Yuuri only turned around and looked at him. Victor gasped slightly at the sight of Yuuri's red cheek.

"I'm okay," He answered. He looked at Victor and said. "I'm going home." And with that, skated away once again.

Victor frowned. "I'll come with you!" He shouted.

The two quickly got out of their skates and into normal shoes. They waved everyone goodbye.

Once they made it home, Yuuri went into his room and curled up in a ball. He was so embarrassed, he shouldn't have done that, no matter how upset he was.

There was a knock at his door. Yuuri groaned, and got out of bed to answer the door.

He opened the door, and on the other side was Victor. "Mind if I come in?" He smiled. Yuuri moved aside to let Victor in. "Sure." He answered.

Yuuri closed the door and sat back on his bed. Victor looked around the room for a bit and then joined Yuuri.

Silence. Neither male said a thing for a while.

Then Victor cleared his throat. "So, what was that at the skating rink?" He started.

Yuuri blushed a bit and looked down at his hands. "Um...nothing." He said.

"Yuuri, I'm sure you did that for a reason." Victor smiled at him.

"Were you....jealous?" He suddenly answered. Yuuri shook his head. "N-No, I was not jealous. Why would I be jealous?" He looked at Victor.

Victor smirked. "You're jealous." Before Yuuri could deny again, Victor lifted his chin.

Their faces were only centimeters apart. "I think that's cute." Victor said, and connected their lips.

Yuuri froze. What...? He unconsciously closed his eyes as Victor deepened the kiss.

The kiss only lasted a few seconds, and before Yuuri knew it, Victor pulled away.

"I love you," He confessed with a small smile. By now, Yuuri's face was a cherry. "I love you too."

Words: 802 + A/N= 831

Thank you for reading this one shot, please vote and comment if you enjoyed it. Sorry if it feels a little rushed.

~Lena <3