Kidnapped By A Stranger

+*^edited^*+

Jessica POV

I woke up just like any other day, except I was in our new room  in our new house in Colorado. You're probably wonder who I live with, my 'boyfriend' Brant makes us move every once in a while. I tired breaking up with him but every time I try, he beats me sense less. I swiftly made my way to my bathroom and took a shower. The heat from the water made all the pain in my body just wash away. The water soon made it's way in little drops down my sides to my legs. I jumped feeling the sting as it hit the large cut on the back of my leg. I turn to let the water wash over my face. I leaned down to turn off the water. I slowly crept out and grabbed a towel and tightly wrapped the towel around me. I walked across my soft carpet floor to my dresser, looked in my top drawer, and picked out a soft grey high-low tank top. The shirt had dark grey lace all down the back of it. I slip on mint green skinny jeans, they hug my legs tight but not to much. I put on black ankle socks with hot pink cat shadows, they weren't to short, but they were high enough to cover my cold feet. I walk towards my bedroom door, before leaveing I grab my brush and untangle the knots in my chocolate brown hair. Finally, no more knots and my hair softly falls to my waist. I stand face to face with my door. What if he is out there? What if he sees me? I can't risk Brant seeing me. I slowly twist the silver door knob that shuts me out from the rest of the world. I slowly creep out of my safety and over to the stairs. I hear the wood floors breek as my feet slowly glide across the room. I slowly head down the stairs, bitting my bottom lip, hoping I don't wake him up. As I reach the last step I hear footsteps from my Brant's room. I quickly move to the kitchen, I grab some bacon and start cooking. Just in time Brant walks in.

"Where's my food bitch!" Brant yells at the table. I quickly grab a plate and slide bacon onto it.

"Pancakes or eggs?" I ask scared.

"I don't give a fuck." He replied. I grab two egges and crack them in a bowl. I add milk, pepper, and garlic salt. I scarmble them quickly and add them to his plate. I grab a glass from the dishwasher and pour some orange juice. I can hear Brant tapping his fingers on the table. I grab the glass and plate, I walked to him carefully carring the plate, carefully set them on the table.

"Thanks babe." Brant laughs. I turn a little but he grabs my arm tightly.

"Brant stop, you hurting me!" I whimper.

"Shut up."He yelled back. I shut my eyes as his grip got tighter. He yanked my arm so that I'm sitting on his knee. I don't try and move because i know it will only hurt me more. He moves his hands to my shirt line. He starts lifting my shirt up, but the door bell rings. I hear Brant swear under his breath. I stand and walk to the door. I slowly creep the door open, no one was standing there.

'Probably the mail man.' i said to myself. I walk out to the mail box, looking for packages. I felt a presence near me. I look up , scanning the area, nothing seems out of place, so I don't think much of it. I open the mail box door looking for the mail. Nothing inside, weird. I am so soon tackled to the ground. I look up at the stranger's face. His sharp jaw shine in the sunlight. His bright green eyes show angry, hate, and a cold glare.

"What are you doing here .......rogue?" he says hatefully.

"Rogue? My name is Jessica. I am sixteen years old." I say. A look of shock comes across his face. Then he becomes blank as a white canvas.

"When is you birthday?" he asked.

"July twenty-fourth." I answered.

"You still have to talk to my boss for me to let you go." he pulls me up to a standing position. We walk to a black SUV.