Victim #1

Melody was bored once more. She hasn't had any victims, since she molested Elliot and Alice. Remembering the good times, she decided to sneak away from her home at 3 in the morning with a toaster strudel in her mouth, to mol- to have fun with random people. So off she went to where female goddesses ruled the land and looked way younger than they really are.

Melody arrived at a strange place, where the people played and hardly worked.
Ugh, I wish I had a poptart... But this place is stranger than a microwave going to a strip club for people.... Thought Melody as she tried to find a good person to have fun with. Soon enough, Melody was at a place called a balslicom(?).

Hmmm...My predator instincts are telling me to go in here~! Giggled Melody, as she skipped inside the building with ease. As she did a man dressed up in weird clothing halted her, causing her to stop in her tracks.

Ugh! What is it? I don't wanna play with a unimportant person like you. Sneered Melody Ruthlessly, making the man start yelling at her how he's 'important' and what not.

I don't have time for such rude brats! Get out now, or I'll kick you out! Barked the man, making Melody look uninterested in his rambling.

Melody yawned as if she heard this speech before, ignoring him as she walked past him.

H-hey! Listen to an adult, when your spoken to!! I am here to protect the balsli- he stuttered but was silenced by her glare.

Stop trying to ruin my fun. Your being a pest and I don't like it. Now, be a good little boy and shut your fuc-

Huh? A visitor? That's rare! Replied a small blonde fairy looking girl that rode on a book.

Ah! Yes! I'm a visitor~! But it seems, that this guard won't let me through though... replied Melody sadly.

Oh? Well, please don't fret. If you come with me, I shall show you around the balslicom. Smiled the tiny fairy girl, as she waited for Melody to her.

Ah, okay~! Thank you so much! Giggled Melody as she skipped past the guard and walked away with the fairy looking girl. The guard slid down on the ground, scared of what he just countered.

W-what in planetptune was she?! Thought the guard as he tried to catch his breath.

(Upstairs)

Ugh! You guys are being unfair! How am I suppose to win, with you tag teaming me all the nepping time!! Pouted a short purple haired girl who pouted at her friends.

Well, maybe if you stop killing off your sister, maybe you would have a better chance. Replied a black haired girl, huffing at the shorter girl.

Yeah Neptune, if you actually want a chance at winning, then start- the short blonde was interrupted as everyone looked over to see Histoire and a petite blonde that was chatting along with her quietly.

Everyone seemed to be shocked by the girl, because for one, they never seen her around anywhere and she two she might be an enemy. As the girls tried to comprehend who this girl was, Melody analyzed all five that seem to be staring at her. Soon enough, a brown haired girl came into the room with a strawberry blonde and looked over to see the newcomer.

Oh, it seems we have a guest. Replied the brown haired girl, who reminded Melody of Izzy.

Will you be staying for dinner? Miss?? Asked the strawberry blonde, smiling over to Melody calmly.

I would love to stay for dinner~! And my name is a secret~ If you can guess it, then I'll give you a prize~! giggled Melody, as walked over and sat on the couch's back instead of the cushions, making it easier for her to swing her legs.

A prize, you say?! I'm definitely getting that prize!! Shouted the short purple haired girl, as she ran over to Melody and tried to avoid her swinging legs.

I'm Neptune! And I'm the leader of Planetptune! So, now will you tell me your name?! Rambled Neptune, as she jumped up and down on the ball of her feet.

Your a leader...? Asked Melody,tilting her head as she looked at Neptune questionly.

Hey! What's that questioning look for?! Of course I am!! Pouted Neptune, trying to look cute.

The other three looked at each other, wondering if Neptune was joking or not as they sighed. While the one on the couch next to Melody and Neptune just laughed at Neptune's attempt to be cute.

You know Nepsy, it is kind of hard to believe you are the leader if this nation. Teased the red headed girl, as the others quietly agreed.

While the rest of the group sat and chatted and tried to get Melody to tell them her name, she just giggled and teased them endlessly.

Dinner is ready~! Chirped the strawberry blonde, as everyone rushed toward the dinner table.

Melody just shrugged, and walked toward the dinner table as she sat by the brown haired girl and waited. But everyone seemed to be eating already, and Melody who was getting frustrated, was ready to say something when the brown haired girl beat her to it.

Hey you guys! Our guest, hasn't even had anything on her plate yet! Maybe we should help her out,instead of stuffing your faces.. scolded the brown haired girl, her emerald colored eyes focused on the others.

A-ah! Your right,Iffy! We shouldn't be having our fill, when she hasn't even grabbed anything yet. Replied the other purple haired girl who was looking apologetic toward Melody.

It's fine. But please pass the pasta over here. I'm starving and I might pounce. Replied Melody, pushing her bangs up in a bit of a frustration.  Iffy didn't really understand what she meant, so she grabbed the pasta to her and let her out some on her plate.

As dinner went on,everyone joked around, till Melody got an idea and smiled to herself.

Dinner was over and everyone decided to head home. But Melody had a fun idea~!

Well I'm going back home~! Thank you for dinner! Giggled Melody, walking toward the door.

Wa-Wait! We haven't gotten your name! Shouted Neptune, pointing at the girl.

Yeah, it would be rude to not your name after we all had dinner together. Replied Iffy, looking at Melody curiously.

Well okay~! But after this, I promise we'll meet again~! Giggled Melody, shuffling toward Iffy.

What do you me- before Iffy could finish her question, Melody pressed her lips against Iffy's, shocking everyone that was in the room.

Iffy stood frozen as if she didn't know what to do, while Melody pulled away a few moments later and licked her lips,smiling as she whispered in Iffy's ear.

Thank you for the treat Iffy-chan~! Replied Melody as she backed away and curtsied.

I'm Melody Sinclaire~! And today was fun, well atleast for me~ I hope in the near future, I will see you guys again~! Bye! Giggled Melody as she ran out the door without a second thought.

Neptune had a weird look on her face as she teased Iffy.

Sooo, Iffy~! Was she really sweet?

(Smack)

+Well that's the end of this adventure. Next one is, I really don't know. But i'll probably ask who to do next. So, I'm taking requests. Also if it looks rushed, sorry. I was kind of in a hurry and I really wanted to post this.