Chapter 1- First day

It was the first day at my new high school. I was forced by my parents to move since they got new jobs here. I did anything was possible for them not to move, but they've already taken the decision.

     Anyways, my alarm clock rang at 10:00 and I crawled out of bed. I headed towards the bathroom. I turned on the water and took off my pijamas. When the water had a satisfying temperature, I got in and took a quick shower. I got out and wraped my body in a big fluffy towel. After that I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then, I decided to get some breakfast so I went into my walk-in closet and picked out my outfit: a cross cross front black shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans with some black high top Convers and my black leather jacket.

     I went downstairs to the kitchen where I poured some cereal and milk into a bowl and sat on a chair to eat it. While I ate it I checked out Instagram and Twitter, nothing special there.

     After I was done, I put the dish in the sink and went back upstairs to put on some makeup. I just filled in her eyebrows, made a wing with my Cat-Von D black eyeliner and some mascara. For the lips I chose a matte maroon liquid lipstick. I decided to just straighten my cestnut long hair. When I was done I packed my bag and looked at my clock: it was 10:45 and school started at 11. Perfect, my high school was at 10 minutes walking distance. I ran downstairs and grabbed a pop tart and ran out the door, trying not to wake up my parents.

~~fastforward to when I got to school~~

     The first 3 periods were ok, people were behaving nicely to me and nothing extraordinary happend, until... This kinda tall and muscular boy, all dressed in black clothes was beating this kid up. Nobody dared to step between the two boys, but once the victims eyes met mine you could tell her was beging for someone to rescue him. The moment his blue piercing eyes lost contact with my amber eyes, I made my way trough the crowd of people surrounding the boys and pushed the attacker off. He looked at me shocked and yelled "What do you think you're doing?". "I'm not going to let you beat this dude, it's just wrong." The attacker grabbed my wrists with his strong hands and pulled me into him "Babe, this is none of your business so STAY OUT OF IT" he yelled at the last words. Right then and there, when I was about to back off, the school principal along the school nurse made their way trough the crowd as well and the principal threw a disappointed look towards the boy still holding me close to him by my wrists: "Really Colby, I thought you agreed to stop fighting while you're in this high school?!". "Colby..." I thought as I saw him walking towards detension. I didn't see him for the rest of the day and when the last bell rang I quickly packed my stuff and hurried home.

     "Hi, mom!" I yelled as soon as I steped in the house, knowing my mom would be in the kitchen. "Hi, honey! How was the first day at your new high school?". I paused and hesitated on the answer "Umm..Interesting, I'm really tired tho so I am taking a shower and going to sleep. Good night!". "Good night, sweetie!"

A/N
Hi guys! I thought of writting something a little different, hope you like it! If you like if vote (I would really appreciate it)! Love y'all💕