Chapter 3- The Accident

3 hours later my new heart has been put to work I'm just grateful to be alive. I look over to see Liam sound asleep he woke up about an hour later he had the biggest smile on his face. The doctor came in to check and see how everything was he said I was doing great and that I could go home in about a week. The week went by pretty fast and before I knew It I was going home. Then I realized tomorrow is me and Liam's 1 year anniversary he wanted to do something special but he said forget about it because of what happened. I felt horrible about that and I needed to make it up to him. I told him I wanted to at least go out to dinner for it he agreed we both got ready and we were out the door.we both had a great dinner and were on the way home we fin sky got back to my house and we both got ready for bed and went to sleep. I woke up and Liam wasn't there. I got up and yelled for him and there he was In the kitchen cooking breakfast. you scared me I told him in sorry love I didn't mean to he said and came and hugged me. after we are breakfast we went to the beach to relax. we had been at the beach a while and the sun was starting to set. Liam was looking at something behind me I turned around to see what it was when I turned back around Liam was on one knee with a beautiful ring in his hand." Olivia I know we have only been together a year now but I feel like I've known you forever will you make me the happiest man alive and be my mrs.payne?" "OF COURSE I WILL" he slid the beautiful ring on my left hand and got up we kissed and then went home for a goodnight sleep our first as an engaged couple.