The date

Hi guys. This is my first ever story so it may not be good.

My name is Mal and my friends are Evie, Jay and Carlos. My boyfriend is Ben and my life was perfect... Until now...

I was on a date with Ben and a boy came up to me and started flirting. I mean doesn't he know I am with someone already?

Ben started to get upset and stormed off. Then the guy French kissed me! I mean I didn't know his name. I didn't even know him!!!

He took me to his place and took my shirt of then tried to pull my jeans down! But I punched his face, put my shirt back on then ran out the front door and ran all the way to Bens house. Ben kissed me when he saw me and promised he wouldn't storm of if that happened again. It was so romantic how he said it though. He is the best thing in my life right now!

Unfortunately it wasn't paradise yet!

Evie came up to me and said she was going out with Chad. I reminded her that he was an idiot and she ran off to him and dumped him

When we got back to our dorm we found out that someone had invaded it...

We had to sleep in with Ben Carlos and Jay last night and yeah it was fun. I slept with Ben and Evie slept with Jay. Carlos slept with Dude on his lap. It was cute.

The cafeteria was filled with blood when we arrived...

"ARRRGH!!!" We all screamed and Evie fainted.