Fix you {Vhope Fanfic}

*A Vhope A.U in which they are not Famous. *

"Why can't you just let me in?"

"It's not easy"

"It can be, if you let it."

"I can't."

"Why not Tae? I've basically been by your side since I've met you. Why don't you let me try?"

"Can't you see that I'm broken! Can't you see that I'm not fixable."

"You can always fix something that is broken Tae. Please let me Fix you."

●Kim Taehyung was always a bright kid, he would laugh at almost everything. Taehyung also had a quality that made him stand out. In another year when people use to come out gay or lesbain, bisexual or even Transgender, there was homophobia almost everywhere. In this time year, people started to come out and people were much more accepting then they would have been back then. It's been a year since Taehyung came out Bisexual, he was almost sure that he was attractive to girls until he found out he was almost too attractive to his new friend, Jungkook. Jungkook was also Bisexual and admitted that he had feelings for Taehyung, soon they both realized that there love for girls was gone, they were only attractive to guys. Tae and Jungkook started to form a relationship but soon after that love died and jungkook didn't feel the same, they broke up and 2 months later, Jungkook started dating his childhood best friend Jimin. Taehyung was heartbroken after finding out the news and since then, he found it hard to find love and open up to people.

●Jung Hoseok was more of a funny guy, he would crack up jokes, and everyone would feel right at home: Hoseok had that kind of affect on people. His best friend is Yoongi who is actually Bisexual as for himself, he was gay. Yoongi and Hoseok shared a fun bond, they were in sync. People actually believe that if they ever dated they would be soulmates but truth be told; they did date. When Hoseok confessed his love to Yoongi, Yoongi complied and they shared a beautiful relationships until one day they both decided to only be friends, that didn't break there bond, it grew stronger. Yoongi ends up dating a girl; Becky. They both are inseparable. Hoseok didn't let that break there friendship, especially since they both decided to end there relationship. Hoseok still believes that one day, he will find the one but until then, he will Wait.

-

>>What happens when Taehyung and Hoseok collide into eachother worlds, will Tae finally open up and learn to love again or Will Hoseok finally finds his soulmate or he will he never?<<

Cover Made by: sparks_fly22