A very special visit

Dan has always liked the movie cars, he has all the toys and all his posters. he has seen cars 23 and 3/4ths times. Dan touches himself vigorously whilst watching cars. he cu ms when he sees him "kachow" Dan moans. As he does that Dan's father comes in "turn that shit off you car loving homo, i wish i could've gotten you aborted" Dan looks at him in the eyes, with cum still leaking from his dong and Dan tells his father " the holy one will come for you, he will hit you with a bolt of lighting faster then you can say kachow" Dan exclaims. His father turns off his light "GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP". As Dan lies in his room it suddenly lights up, its him. Dan hears his engine rev. he brakes through the window and screams "KACHOW" Dan gasps, its him, lighting McQueen has finally come for him. He goes behind Dan and breaks another wall.... Dan's anal wall. His tongue penetrates Dan's tight butt hole, Dan flexes tight but does not stop him. Dan feels a burning sensation in his abdomen "i'm gonna..." Dan moans but is quickly interrupted as lighting sticks his metal car boner up Dan's ass. Dan's Father enters the room "what the f..." Then McQueen looks at him, he winks and screams "KACHOW" causing Dan's father to disintegrate into oblivion as lighting dumps his mighty car load into Dan. There is a sticky mess everywhere now and Dan asks him " will i ever see you again?" Lighting looks at him and says " on the race track" then he busts through Dan's ceiling and was never seen again.

AN/ i'm not a crazy sicko,this was adapted from a thing that i saw on tumblr,, plz don't judge me...