Teaser

Amadeus was woken up by a weird sound, Nevertheless.... He still got back to sleep. But, A cold liquid just was poured into him that totally waken him up.

"Amadeus Levine Yñigo Valdez!"

That shout he just heard was from his, Mom.

Hurriedly, he checked his army clock and it showed... 0450 USA SUN

''Mom! C'mon it's just 4:50 in the morning! Goodness Gracious!"

"I know, I know.... You have your training at 6:00 remember?"

"I just got out of the SEAL Mom. I'm tired."

Yes, you read that right. The SEAL Navy... His Dad wanted him to train before going to College... To eventually follow his Dad's footsteps.

Before an debatable argument will start, he sprinted off to the Bathroom to do his daily rituals.

After a long bath, he sprinted off downstairs to the kitchen to eat.

"Aly, I have something to tell you."

"Yes Mom? What is it?" He said while eating a strip of Bacon.

"You'll train at UCLA right? Well a letter just came.... And it said they're willing to make you an exchange student in ADMU."

"Well that's great! I want to travel to the Philippines anyways."

"But your flight is Today."

Dumbfounded, Aly dropped his Fork and Knife... And Stared at her Mom.

Her Mom knew that Jetlag + SEAL Training doesn't cope up, but she had to do it anyways.

"What time Mom?" He asked.

"5:30 AM, Go pack your bags now."

He had no choice but to follow her Mom's Instructions.

After packing up.... He saw a Gun loaded with not so ordinary bullets and a watch that could track his subjects.

What would my Family react if they knew I was a Secret Agent?

*END OF TEASER*

Una, nagthathankyou ako kay Team_MikaReyes dahil sa kanya bumukas ang paningin ko sa TeamBabe... Sorry po kung ginawa ko si Aly na Lalaki dito... Nevertheless, sana magustuhan nyo ang Action/Romance na Book na ito.

Thanks din kay Author theheftycollector 💙💚

Philippinians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." #AnimOBF