Prologue

"Ashlee-Marie," A deep entity called, in the dark voids of Gehenna.  In a bright flash of blue flame, a relatively petite girl with light pink hair appeared near the source of the entity. The girl called Ashlee-Marie then bowed to her knee with a hand over her chest, her head down in respect.

     "Lord Satan," Ashlee-Marie spoke. "Disciple," The entity replied. "I have a task for you." The voice darkened with every word spoken.  In a dark cloud, a blue outline resembling a human man came into sight, towering over the demon's respectful form.

    Ashlee's sharpened ears twitched in response, awaiting Satan's task. "As I've spoken before, I have a son in Assiah," Satan then began grinning ear to ear in a sadistic manner. Why Ashlee dare lower her neck to this legendary sinner was a mystery to others, but she always had a method to her madness.

     "He refuses to come back to his natural home in Gehenna, so I must send my cherished disciple along to retrieve." Bright, golden orbs widened, almost in fear. Ashlee-Marie stood up straight. "You are going to send me to Assiah?," Ashlee tilted her head, the blue flames that naturally surrounded her body becoming cold and lightening, like her skin. Ashlee had heard of humans, and and been told they have the same body type base as her own.

     "It is called Earth on Assiah," Satan's eyes darkened and his lips pursed into a dark smirk as he stated, "These years of training were supposed to be to diminish all exorcists from Assiah and rid the universe of God, but my son, Rin Okumura is quite strong. You will have to beat him down mentally and physically before retrieving him back to Gehenna."

     "I understand, Lord," Ashlee paused, then questioned, "But, why do you need Rin Okumura to come to Gehenna-" Ashlee's words fell short as she felt cold hands at her pale throat. Her feet lifted off of the ground. "You are quiet heavy for a demon of your tiny stature," Satan insulted, fist tightening at Ashlee's neck. 

     Ignoring the demons sputtering and coughs for cold Gehenna wisps of air, Satan growled loudly, "My business is none of yours, as long as I do not put you in it, understood?" The choking disciple of Satan nodded shakily, clawing at the powerful palm that grabbed her source of air. "Good," Satan spoke, carelessly dropping Ashlee-Marie to the jagged, rocky ground.

     Ashlee-Marie coughed and gently stroked her neck where Satan had gripped. "There,"  Daggers were thrown in front of Ashlee's form of where she laid painfully on the ground, along with their sheaths. "Those are a necessity if you want to enter Assiah," Satan began. "If you put the sheaths on them, the blue flames around you with disappear. The blue flames show you are a demon."

     "But once you remove the sheaths to both daggers, the flame will re-appear, so make sure to not reveal yourself to humans." Satan spoke again, then handing Ashlee-Marie a paper with the words,  308 Fuyu Road written on it. "A man named Mephisto should be waiting for you there," Satan stated again.

     Placing the sheaths on the daggers, Ashlee's blue aura disappeared as Satan then said, "When you come back, it better be with my son." darkly. Ashlee then became very dizzy, and closed her eyes and fell back.

"Ma'am?"